Pool Water Testing
Testing your pool water regularly is essential to maintaining a balanced swimming pool or spa, helping ensure the water is healthy and clear. At Leslie’s, we offer the best pool water testing products including water test kits, water test stips, and digital water testers. These methods of water testing allow you to monitor the most important aspects of your pool or spa water chemistry. We have water testing kits and test strips that provide tests for Total Available Chlorine, Free Available Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, Calcium Hardness, Salt and more! Pool water testing is one of the most important steps to keep your water clean and safe for swimmers.
Pool Test Kits
Pool Test Kits are some of the most commonly used methods for testing pool water. Pool water test kits include a comparator water testing block with water test reagents along with easy to follow usage instructions. Pool test kits provide highly accurate results for many different aspects of your pool water chemistry. There are basic water test kits which test only for chlorine and pH as well as comprehensive water test kits testing for alkalinity, total and free chlorine, cyanuric acid, pH, and calcium hardness.
- Taylor Technologies K-2006 Complete Pool Water Test Kit — Shop Taylor K-2006 Complete Pool Water Test Kit
- Taylor Technologies OTO 3-Way Test Kit for Total Chlorine, Bromine, and pH — Shop Taylor K-1000 Residential OTO 3-Way Pool Water Test Kit
Pool Test Strips
Pool Test Strips are a quick and easy way to test multiple water chemistry levels in pool and spa water at once. Dip the test strip into the water, and then compare the different test pads on the test strip to the color chart on the label of the water test strip bottle. You can then see what the chlorine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, and other levels are in your pool or spa in a flash!
- Leslie’s 7-Way Test Strips, 30 Count — Shop Leslie’s 7-Way Pool Test Strips, 30 Count
- Leslie’s 5-Way Test Strips, 30 Count — Shop Leslie’s 5-Way Pool Test Strips, 30 Count
Digital Pool Water Testers
Digital Pool Water Testers help make testing pool and spa water even easier, without having to do any color comparison guesswork. Digital water testers allow you to get accurate water test results quickly and some digital testers even have the ability to save the history of prior water test results to keep track of water chemistry level changes.
- LaMotte ColorQ 2x Home Pool 7 Test Kit — Shop LaMotte ColorQ 2x Home Pool 7 Water Test Kit
- AquaChek TruTest Digital Test Strip Reader — Shop AquaChek TruTest Digital Pool and Spa Water Test Strip Reader
Pool Test Kit Reagents
Pool Test Kit Reagents are an essential component for many water testing kits. Leslie’s offers replacement reagents and refills to help measure water chemistry levels such as total and free chlorine or pH. Orthotolidine, OTO pool test kits require orthotolidine dropper bottles (OTO) to test for total available chlorine. Diethyl-p-phenylenediamine, DPD pool test kits need reagent replacements including DPD powder or FAS-DPD liquid reagents which help test for free available chlorine.
- Taylor Technologies R-0870-I DPD Powder, 10 grams — Shop Taylor R-0870-I DPD Powder for Taylor Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Test Kit
- Taylor Technologies R-0001-C DPD Solution No. 1, 2 oz. — Shop Taylor R-0001-C DPD Reagent #1
- Taylor Technologies R-0002-C DPD Solution No. 2, 2 oz. — Shop Taylor R-0002-C DPD Reagent #2
How often should pool water be tested?
Check out our helpful article, Pool Chemistry 101 for a consolidated guide to all aspects of water chemistry, including ideal levels, symptoms of imbalance, recommended chemicals needed to correct, and how often or frequent each one should be tested.
What is the best way to test your pool water?
Check out our Pool Water Testing FAQs for some frequently asked questions related to swimming pool water testing. Including questions such as, what is the best way to test water or what’s the difference between pool test kits or pool test strips?
How do I test my pool water accurately?
Need some tips on how to properly test your pool water? Check out our expert-written article, Pool Water Testing 101 for some helpful tips on how to get the most accurate water testing results at home.
How to Test Pool Water Video
Our Agents are Offline
We’re sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Feel free to leave us a message and we will be in touch as soon as an agent is available. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at 1-800-537-5437. Thank you for your business!