With our Winter Watch Program we will visit your pool and perform the following:
- Check the water level to make sure it’s at the correct winter level. If the water level is too high, we will
peel the cover back and pump it down to the correct level. This is very important to prevent damage to your pool
whether you have a solid cover, automatic cover, mesh, as well as uncovered pools.
- Check the pool cover anchoring system. Replace water bags, straps or springs as necessary. Parts are an
- Check on the filter system to make sure the winterization was effective. We will also visually inspect all
equipment, as well and make sure the cover pump is working properly.
- Inspect pool cover and other visible pool components to check on possible damage by debris, or weather.
Repairs will be recommended as necessary.
- For an hourly charge we will remove leaves and debris from water bag covers and pump water down to
the appropriate level.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
"Freddy was at the house this morning and went above and beyond to get my pool issues corrected. I really appreciate it. Thanks Freddy! Warm regards."- Gene Los Angeles, CA
"Kate is an excellent service manager. She goes out of her way to help fix problems we have. Thanks."- Diana Feasterville, PA