Pool Opening Chemicals
Pool Opening Chemicals
Leslie’s Pool Opening Kits: packed with amazing value and industry-leading chemicals that you need to get your pool water swim-ready to start the swimming season off right. Leslie's has the best Pool Opening Kits available to help make opening your above ground pool or inground swimming pool hassle-free this season!
- Leslie’s Basic Pool Opening Kit up to 7,500 Gallons — Shop Leslie's Pool Opening Kit up to 7,500 Gallons
- Leslie’s Deluxe Pool Opening Kit up to 15,000 Gallons — Shop Leslie's Pool Opening Kit up to 15,000 Gallons
- Leslie’s Premium Pool Opening Kit up to 35,000 Gallons — Shop Leslie's Pool Opening Kit up to 35,000 Gallons
Leslie’s Perfect Weekly Triple Action Phosphate Remover: designed to remove phosphates, oils, non-living organic contaminants, and help reduce water evaporation for energy savings and healthier pool water. Use Leslie’s Perfect Weekly at a rate of one capful per 8,000 gallons of pool water weekly for superior water quality and to maintain phosphate levels of 100 ppb or lower.
InSPAration Pool Refresh & Moisturizer: adds a moisturizer to the pool water that will not affect the overall pool water chemistry. Use inSPAration Pool Refresh for soft feeling skin after a swim while adding a clean smelling scent to the pool water.
Leslie’s Instant Pool Water Conditioner Plus: is an easy pour liquid stabilizer that protects chlorine from damaging UV sunlight the instant it’s added to the pool water. Leslie’s Instant Conditioner Plus also includes an added surfactant for quicker application. One gallon of Leslie’s Instant Pool Water Conditioner Plus raises the CyA level by 32 ppm per 10,000 gallons.
What chemicals are included in Leslie’s Pool Opening Kits?
- Leslie’s Chlor Brite Dichlor Granular Chlorine Pool Shock is a quick-dissolving concentrated chlorine pool shock providing a boost of chlorine when opening the pool for the swim season.
- Leslie’s Algae Control Pool Algaecide and Algae Preventer eliminates algae and also prevents future algae growth from forming which is perfect to add right at pool opening or use for weekly maintenance.
- Leslie’s Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier clears up cloudy water quickly, helping remove small particles and debris so they are easily filtered out for sparkling clear pool water.
- Leslie’s Stain & Scale Prevent will prevent calcium scale build-up as well as metal staining in your pool to help keep your pool tile and interior pool surfaces clean and stain-free.
- Leslie’s Perfect Weekly Start-Up removes phosphates to help prevent potential algae growth, breaks down non-living organic contaminants, and reduces water evaporation reducing chemical and heat loss. (Included in the Deluxe and Premium Pool Opening Kits only)
What other pool chemicals are needed to maintain a pool in spring?
For regular pool water sanitization, many pool owners use Pool Chlorine Tablets which come in 3 inch or 1 inch tab sizes for use in many different applications. Pool Shock treatments help kill bacteria and algae quickly and can be used as part of routine maintenance to keep your pool water clean and refreshing. To help prevent and treat algae growth, Pool Algaecide is effective at eliminating and preventing different types of algae such as green algae, yellow/mustard algae, and black algae in your pool.
How do I open my above ground pool or inground pool for the summer?
Need some tips on how to open your pool? Check out our How to Open Your Pool In Spring how-to guide featuring easy-to-follow steps to help get your pool open and ready for swimming!
Why should I buy a pool opening kit?
Pool opening kits are specifically designed to have the right amount of pool chemicals that your pool water needs to stay clear, clean, and safe for the swim season. Check out our expert-written article on Leslie’s Pool Opening Kits for a detailed breakdown of our pool opening kits!
How do you use a Leslie's Pool Opening Kit?
Check out our easy-to-follow, one-page guide for instructions on how to help open your pool this season using our Leslie’s Pool Opening Kits HERE
What chemicals should I put in my pool when opening?
Check out our expert-written article, Top 10 Pool Opening Tips for a helpful reference guide for opening your pool including what chemicals you need to balance your water at pool opening.