Leslie's - Spring Pool Opening Kit up to 35,000 Gallons
10 Percent Off Opening Kits
- 4 x 1 lb Chlor Brite Pool Shock Bags
- 2 x 1 qt Opening Algaecide
- 1 qt Ultra Bright Advanced Water Clarifier
- 2 x 1 qt Spring Stain Away
- 1 Sun Sorb Oil & Scum Absorber
- 1 10-count 4 Way Test Strips (Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity, Stabilizer)
Leslie's new and improved Spring Pool Opening Kits make opening your pool quicker and easier than ever before. The Leslie's Opening Kit - Up to 35,000 Gallons contains everything you need to kick the season off right! Quickly sanitize your pool water, treat and prevent algae growth, and clear up your pool so that it's ready for the swim season.
Leslie's Pool Opening Kits are compatible with pools using traditional chlorine as well as pools using a saltwater chlorine generator.
Leslie's Spring Pool Opening Kit up to 35,000 Gallons Includes:
- 4 lbs. - Leslie's Chlor Brite Dichlor Granular Chlorine Pool Shock - The perfect pool opening shock that's quick-dissolving to provide a boost of chlorine when opening the pool for the swim season.
- 2 x 1 qt. - Opening Algaecide - Non-foaming and non-staining pool algaecide to treat and prevent most forms of algae growth which is ideal to add right at pool opening.
- 1 qt. - Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier - Clears up cloudy water quickly, helping remove small particles and debris so they are easily filtered out for sparkling clear pool water.
- 2 x 1 qt. - Spring Stain Away - Prevents calcium scale build-up as well as metal staining in your pool to help keep your pool tile and pool surfaces clean and stain-free.
- 1 - Sun Sorb - Attracts and absorbs lotions and oils to improve water quality while reducing stress on your swimming pool filter. It can absorb up to 40 times its weight in residual suntan oils, body oils, grime, and scum.
- 10 pk. Pool Test Strips - Leslie's Spring Pool Opening Kits include a bottle of 10-count 4-Way Test Strips for an easy way to check your pool water chemistry levels. Each strip tests for Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, and Stabilizer or Cyanuric Acid (CYA).
|Up to 35,000 gallons
|Chlorine Pools and Saltwater Generators