Return Policy - Leslie's Help Center
Leslie's Return Policy
At Leslie's, we take pride in the quality of our products. We know, however, that sometimes things don't turn out perfectly. When it doesn’t, we want you to know that Leslie’s is committed to making it right. If you're not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or a refund, subject to the limitations below.
Products being returned or exchanged must be in their original packaging and in like-new condition. Select chemical returns must be in their original, unopened packaging with no visible damages. Refer to exclusions below.
Our online return process is designed to ensure the fastest and most accurate processing of your return request. For oversized items requiring carrier freight returns, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. To begin the online return process, please log-in to your account and navigate to "Order History."
For online returns, refunds will be processed once we receive and verify the return, which usually takes anywhere from 5-7 business days. Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 7 days for the return to reflect on your account. If you are unable to complete the return online, you may contact us.
Products purchased in store or online may be returned or exchanged at any Leslie’s store with an accompanying receipt or packing slip and a valid ID.
|Original Payment Type||Refund Type|
|Credit card*||Original card used or store credit|
|Cash purchases of less than $100**||Cash or store credit|
|Cash purchases of more than $100**||Store credit or check|
|Check*||Store credit or check|
|Gift-card purchases||Store credit|
|No receipt / no transaction verification||At the store manager’s discretion, a store credit may be issued|
*Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 7 days for the return to reflect on your account.
**Refunds may require a corporate check if the purchase amount is greater than $100 or if the funds are not available in the store at the time of your return. Please allow up to 10 business days for processing corporate checks.
- Any muriatic acid, sodium hypochlorite (chlorinating liquid), or calcium hypochlorite.
- Any online orders of hazardous materials including sanitizing chemicals, non-chlorinated oxidizing chemicals, acids and bases, and paint or paint-related products.
- All custom orders including, but not limited to, custom safety covers, custom spa covers, and custom pool liners.
- Any opened pool liners or pool covers.
- Any used or installed equipment including circulating pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, salt cells, motors, and lights.
- All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, except for defective or damaged products.