Return Policy - Leslie's Help Center
Leslie's Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Products must be unused, in new condition and in original packaging. Custom orders and the following chemicals cannot be exchanged or returned: cal-hypo shock, liquid chlorine, and acid.
Damaged or defective products may be exchanged in store or by contacting customer service at lesliespool.com or 1-800-LESLIES (800-537-5437) within 30 days of purchase. Outside of the 30-day window, damaged or defective products are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Our online return process is designed to ensure the fastest and most accurate processing of your return request. For oversized items requiring carrier freight returns, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. To begin the online return process, please log-in to your account and navigate to "Order History."
For online returns, refunds will be processed once we receive and verify the return, which usually takes anywhere from 5-7 business days. Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 7 days for the return to reflect on your account. If you are unable to complete the return online, you may contact us.
Products purchased in store or online may be returned or exchanged at any Leslie’s store with an accompanying receipt or packing slip and a valid ID.
|Original Payment Type
|Original card used or store credit
|Cash purchases of less than $100**
|Cash or store credit
|Cash purchases of more than $100**
|Store credit or check
|Store credit or check
|No receipt / no transaction verification
|At the store manager’s discretion, a store credit may be issued
*Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take up to 7 days for the return to reflect on your account.
**Refunds may require a corporate check if the purchase amount is greater than $100 or if the funds are not available in the store at the time of your return. Please allow up to 10 business days for processing corporate checks.
- Any muriatic acid, sodium hypochlorite (chlorinating liquid), or calcium hypochlorite.
- Any online orders of hazardous materials including sanitizing chemicals, non-chlorinated oxidizing chemicals, acids and bases, and paint or paint-related products.
- All custom orders including, but not limited to, custom safety covers, custom spa covers, and custom pool liners.
- Any opened pool liners or pool covers.
- Any used or installed equipment including circulating pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, salt cells, motors, and lights.
- All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, except for defective or damaged products.