Before purchasing please review the following:
Here at Leslie’s Poolmart we strive to make pool care easy and appreciate all of the support of our loyal customers.
Although we anticipate almost every order experience to go smoothly, should the need arise we do offer returns up to 14 (fourteen) days after you receive your product. Whether you haven’t yet purchased with us or you would like to be eligible for a refund on a previous purchase, please see the instructions below:
Returns for In-Store Purchases
Restocking Fee - A restocking fee of 15% will be charged on any opened automatic pool cleaners, pumps, submersible pumps, booster pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, salt systems, motors, automation controllers, pool light fixture, and any fulfilled special order items, unless defective or prohibited by law.
14 Day Return Period - If for any reason you are unhappy with a product from Leslie's, return it with the original receipt within 14 days in its original container in saleable condition for a refund, exchange, or store credit equal to our original purchase price.
Refund Method & Timing:
- Refunds for all check purchases will be in the form of store credit or a check from our corporate office within 10 business days of the return.
- Refunds for cash purchases less than $50 will be refunded with cash or store credit.
- Refunds for cash purchases of $50 or greater will be in the form of store credit or a check from our corporate office within 10 business days of the return.
- Refunds on a credit card may only be applied to the original credit card used or the customer may receive store credit.
- Refunds for gift card purchases will only be in the form of store credit.
Chemical Returns – For your protection and ours, we cannot exchange or accept returns on any chemicals.
Returns for Online Purchases
Restocking Fee - All returned items are subject to up to a 15% restocking fee, plus the shipping fee detailed below.
14 Day Return Period - Products are eligible for returns within 14 days after delivery. If after 14 days of delivery, you have any problem with any of the items you purchased, please let us know and we will help you to work with the manufacturer to resolve the issue.
Non-refundable and Non-returnable Items
- Items under $25 are not eligible for return.
- For safety reasons, no chemicals or paint can be returned.
- Custom Orders, including (but not limited to) Safety Covers, Spa Covers, and Pool Liners.
- Any opened pool liners and pool covers.
- Any Used or Installed items are not eligible for return.
- Any shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Standard Fees & Procedures
- Packages that are refused upon arrival will result in a $25.00 shipping fee per package.
- Delivery refusals without contacting Leslie’s may result in delay or denial of refund.
- Products must be returned in new condition in the original packaging.
- Including warranty cards, packaging, and ALL owners' manuals to be returned in the condition in which the product was received.
- Returns received that do not follow these guidelines may be refused or have an increased restocking fee.
How to Return Your Online Purchase:
To return an online purchase, you must complete a Returns Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) Request below.
- Provide a detailed description as to the reason for returning the item.
- Provide images of all items that are to be returned.
Once the form has been submitted and pictures received, our support staff members will contact you within 3 business days.
- Returns without a Returns Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number may result in your refund being delayed or denied.
- Please remember to add [email protected] to your Email Provider's Safe List.
Standard Ground Shipping Returns
- A prepaid UPS label will be provided for each package that is being returned.
- All returns are subject to a $15 return shipping fee per package.
Common Carrier Freight Returns
- All returns are subject to the full cost of the return freight shipment, provided by the applicable carrier.
- A valid phone number must be provided for the order to be completed.
- Invalid phone numbers may result in a higher restocking fee, freight shipping fees, and any applicable storage fees, from the freight carrier.
- Items must be palletized and shrink wrapped in original packaging before the return is approved.
- Inability to do so may result in the return being refused or have an increased restocking fee.
Refund Method & Timing
- Refunds are processed once your package has been returned to the fulfillment center and inspected to ensure that it meets the refund requirements.
- Once verified your refund, less any applicable fees, will be refunded back to your original payment method. This usually takes 5-7 business days for the refund to be visible within your payment account.