How To Clear Your Cookies
If you are having difficulties with the Leslie's website, clearing your internet browser's cookies could help resolve the issue. Please follow the instructions below to clear your cookies.
- At the top right of the Chrome window, click the More button (the icon with three dots).
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the Menu button (the icon with three lines) and select Settings.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Clear Data… button. The Clear Data dialog will appear.
- Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content should both be check marked.
- Click Clear.
- Click the Settings and More button (the icon with three dots).
- Click Settings > Privacy, Search, and Services.
- Under Clear Browsing Data, select Choose What To Clear.
- Under Time Range, choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and Other Site Data, and then select Clear Now.
- Click Safari in the upper left corner.
- Click Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab and select Manage Website Data.
- Select lesliespool.com, then click Remove. To remove cookies from all sites, click Remove All.
- Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data.
- Tap Remove All Website Data.