Pool Closing Chemicals
Pool Closing Chemicals
WinterPill: designed to preserve your water chemistry and reduce winter pool maintenance. It is equipped with a clarifier for clear water, a scale inhibitor for buildup prevention, and a stain inhibitor to protect your pool's surfaces. The WinterPill is also packed with natural enzymes that fight contaminants and leave your water healthy and clean. To use, simply pierce the WinterPill and leave it to float in your pool for up to six months.
Leslie’s Pool Closing Kits: packed with incredible value and industry-leading chemicals that you need to properly close and winterize your pool in the fall.
Leslie's has the best Pool Closing Kits available to help make winterizing and closing your above ground or inground swimming pool hassle-free this season!
- Leslie’s Premium Pool Closing Kit up to 35,000 Gallons — Shop Leslie's Premium Pool Closing Kit up to 35,000 Gallons
- SeaKlear Pool Opening & Winterizing Kit up to 20,000 Gallons — Shop SeaKlear Pool Opening & Winterizing Kit up to 20,000 Gallons
Pool Antifreeze: protects your pool plumbing from freeze damage, preventing any moisture that's in the pipes from expanding which can cause cracks and burst pipes. It’s safe to use in all types of swimming pool plumbing. Simply plug the lines at the pool, then drain or siphon out the water with a hose until empty. Then pour in Premium Pool Anti-Freeze into the plumbing using a funnel or hose, making the pipes protected throughout the cold winter temperatures.
Clean Water Octopus Scum & Oil Absorber 2-Pack: absorbs oils, scum, slime and grime from pool and spa water. Easy to use, just place it in your skimmer basket to absorb any oil and scum from the water surface.
What chemicals are included in Leslie’s Pool Closing Kits?
- Fresh 'N Clear is a chlorine-free shock that eliminates contaminants, organic waste, chlorine odors, and prevents algae while freeing up existing chlorine in your pool.
- Algae Control eliminates algae blooms and also prevents future algae and slime from forming!
- METALfree prevents unsightly staining, discoloration and calcium build-up, preventing damage and keeping your pool clean for next season. (Included in the Standard Closing Kit only)
- Pool Magic + PHOSfree contains all natural enzymes that break down organics and reduces phosphates to help make pool closing fast and easy. (Included in the Premium Closing Kit only)
- Stain & Scale Pill does exactly what it says on the label — it prevents scale and metal staining in your pool! (Included in the Deluxe and Premium Closing Kits only)
How do I close my above ground pool or inground pool for the winter?
Need some tips on how to close your pool? Check out our Pool Closing Guide featuring 5 easy-to-follow steps to winterize your swimming pool for clean, safe, and beautiful water next spring!
Why should I buy a pool closing kit?
Pool closing kits are specifically designed to have the right amount of chemicals to help make sure your pool water is protected throughout the winter. Check out our expert-written article on Leslie’s Pool Closing Kits for a detailed breakdown of each pool closing kit!
Are there instructions on how to use each Leslie's Pool Closing Kit?
Absolutely! Check out our easy-to-follow instructions for each of our pool closing kits from the links below: