Pool Closing Accessories
Pool Closing Chemicals
WinterPill: designed to preserve your water chemistry and reduce winter pool maintenance. It is equipped with a clarifier for clear water, a scale inhibitor for buildup prevention, and a stain inhibitor to protect your pool's surfaces. The WinterPill is also packed with natural enzymes that fight contaminants and leave your water healthy and clean. To use, simply pierce the Pill and leave it to float in your pool for up to six months.
Leslie’s Pool Closing Kits: packed with incredible value and industry-leading chemicals that you need to properly close and winterize your pool in the Fall.
Winter Pool Cover Supplies
Winter pool cover accessories help protect your pool during the winter season and allow for an easy, quick opening in the spring/summer. Leslie’s Pool Supplies carries a variety of pool closing products that will help you close your pool at a great price. Listed below are winter pool cover supplies needed based on your swimming pool type (inground or above ground pool).Inground Pool Winter Covers:
- Water Tubes or Aqua Blocks: both options hold your inground winter pool cover in place and keep your pool protected during winter months.
- Air Pillows: used to prevent a solid ice sheet from forming across your above ground pool – preventing stress to the pool's walls. They also raise the winter cover into a tent-like shape to keep leaves, rain and snow at the pool's outer edges where it can be easily removed. To use, simply inflate the pillow and place it in the center of the pool, under the winter cover.
- Pool Pillow Pal: used to connect your winter cover and air pillow to ensure that freezing water does not build up in the middle of your pool. No ropes or ties are necessary!
- Cover Clips, Cover Seal, or Wall Bags: any of these products can be used to keep your winter cover in place and improve wind blocking. As an added bonus, all above ground winter pool covers come with a cable and winch kit!
- Pool Cover Pumps: used to remove rain water and melted snow from the cover’s surface. This is necessary in order to reduce any weight off of your swimming pool cover throughout the course of winter. Leslie’s carries both automatic or manual cover pumps.
- Leaf Rake: allows for easy leaf and debris removal, if you are not using a leaf net pool cover.