Swimline - Winter Pool Cover Clips, 20-Pack
- Winter Cover Clips hold above ground pool covers in place
- Durable, UV-resistant material provides multiple seasons of use
- Clips on to the outside of the above-ground pool rail on either side of uprights
- Keeps winter cover taut and reduces noise from cover whipping around
- Built to withstand temperatures down to -50 degrees
- Prevents folds and wrinkles that trap water and debris that can potentially damage the cover
- Pool Cover Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 20 and 30
- Suggested installation: 2 cover clips for each upright, plus several additional clips to hold cover in place more securely
- Not for use with Intex or other portable pools. Cover clips fit most toprails, steel or resin aboveground pools.
Keep Your Winter Cover in Place with Cover Clips
New and Improved design fits tight on most pool toprails, resin or steel. Designed to be used along with the winter cover's cable and winch to improve wind blocking. These easy-to-install and UV-resistant pool cover clips are made to hold your above ground pool's winter cover in place. Black plastic clips are designed to clamp the winter cover securely to the outside of your pool's top rail. Clip the cover on both sides of each upright - to clamp the cover taut and in place, even in high winds.
Cover Clips will help prevent your winter cover from whipping in the wind and stop it from sagging under the weight of water or debris, both which cause damage and shorten the cover's life. Made for multiple seasons of use, pool Cover Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 20 and 30. To determine how many pool cover clips you'll need, multiply the number of uprights on your pool by two. For high-wind areas or for additional securing needs, you may want to buy pool cover clips for additional placement in areas that need more.
|Product Type:||Winterizing Accessories|
|Cover Type:||Winter Cover|
|Pool Type:||Above Ground|
|Clip Length:||5-1/4 in|