Leslie's Pool Closing Services
Note: A newer and more up-to-date version of this article can be found here.
This Leslie’s Swimming Pool Supplies video will help you close your pool after the summer season has ended. Leslie’s will:
· Lower your water to the proper level
· Remove and store any necessary equipment
· Put a Winter Cover or Safety Cover on your pool
· Prepare your plumbing for freezing temperatures with Swimming Pool Antifreeze and a Blow Out Winter Set
· We also carry a large selection of Pool Winter Closing products to protect your pool and spa through the off-season.
Welcome to Leslie's where we make pool care easy.
It's hard to believe but the hundred days of summer are coming to a close. It's time to start thinking about getting your pool ready for colder temperatures. Leslies has all the chemicals and equipment you need to easily and safely close your pool for winter. And for a truly trouble-free pool opening next spring, have a one of our professional service technicians close your pool the right way, the Leslie's way.
We’ll get your pool water lowered to the proper level, remove and store any necessary equipment, put the cover on and prepare your plumbing for freezing temperatures.
Call 1-800-LESLIES now to schedule an appointment and receive 10% off for professional pool closing services.
If you have any other questions about closing your pool, or want to have a Leslie’s expert close your pool for you, call 1-800-LESLIES or visit lesliespool.com