Hayward - W3PVS20GST The PoolCleaner Suction Side Pool Cleaner, 2WD
- Suction Side Pool Cleaner
- Self adjusting turbine vanes maximize water flow
- Works with low suction/ pressure
- Internal steering system
- Works in shallow and deep end
- Patented tire treads
- Tread wear markers
- For all pool surfaces and shapes
- Adjustable skirt ensures constant suction over obstacles
The Hayward W3PVS20GST The PoolCleaner 2x Limited Edition Suction Side Pool Cleaner, 2WD is designed to deliver a reliable and efficient clean to swimming pools of all shapes, sizes, flow rates and debris types. It uses two wheel drive and features a patented self-adjusting variable vane technology that automatically adjusts due to the size of debris it's removing without the risk of clogging. It expertly navigates around any surface with its robust tire treads and won't get stuck on obstacles like main drains or steps. The PoolCleaner 2x maintains constant suction during it's end-to-end cleaning and maintains optimal suction on uneven surfaces to ensure complete pool coverage.
- How long is the hose that comes with the Hayward The PoolCleaner 2x? The Hayward The PoolCleaer 2x comes with 4' standard hoses (9 connector hoses, and 1 lead hose) totalling 40' of hose.
- Is the PoolCleaner 2x self propelled? Yes, The PoolCleaner 2x rolls across the bottom of the pool on its tires.
- Does this unit clean in a pattern motion? Yes, the PoolCleaner 2x cleans in a straight line with a 360 directional change.
- What interior type with the PoolCleaner 2x work for? The PoolCleaner 2x can be used on all interior types.
- Does the Hayward climb the wall? The Hayward PoolCleaner 2x is designed to climb 2' - 3' before turning and coming back down or falling off the wall and coasting to the floor.
- What size pool was the PoolCleaner 2x designed for? The Hayward PoolCleaner 2x was designed to be put into a small to large size pool no deeper than 5'.
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Suction Side|
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.