Arctic Armor - 18' x 40' Rectangle Mesh Safety Cover, Black, 30-Year Warranty
Installation Available! Call 1-800-537-5437 for details!
What is a Safety Cover? A safety cover is a woven mesh or solid vinyl winter cover that can be used on in-ground and above-ground swimming pools. The safety cover is designed to be pulled taut across the swimming pool and secured with straps to anchors that are installed around the perimeter of your swimming pool. Safety covers not only protect your swimming pool water from leaves and debris but also from accidental drowning.
What is the difference between Mesh and Solid Safety Covers? Mesh Safety Covers: The mesh material is generally lighter and easier to handle than solid material, which means you will have an easier time installing or removing the safety cover from your swimming pool. The mesh material also allows rain water and melting snow to drain through the cover into the swimming pool.
Solid Safety Covers: The solid material comes with the advantage of preventing all sunlight and fine particles from entering the swimming pool. This helps to keep your swimming pool water cleaner during winter by preventing dirt and algae accumulation. Because the cover is made from a solid material, a mesh drain panel or a cover pump is needed to drain rain water and melting snow from its surface.
Why should I buy a Safety Cover for my swimming pool?
- Protects your investment during the off-season
- Safeguards your family and pets from accidental drowning
- Saves time and effort when opening and closing your pool
- Saves money in the long run
- Gives a more customized and finished look to your swimming pool
Why would I need a Custom Cover? Why won't this stock cover work for our pool?
- If your pool is not a perfect rectangle and/or has rounded edges of more than 2 feet in radius
- If your pool does not have 3 feet of concrete around the entire perimeter of the pool
- If there are objects around the pool like diving boards, un-removable ladders, slide legs, and water features
|18 x 40
Thirty Year Limited Warranty, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.