Excel Sports Science, Inc - AquaJogger Jr. Learn-to-Swim Belt
- Ages: 3 to 12 years
- Securely belts around wasit with extra flotation support at the back.
- Includes: 24-page book of water games
- This product is not a life preserver.
The AquaJogger is a belt made of closed-cell foam that dries quickly and won't absorb water. The belt holds the child in correct alignment as they're learning to swim, and will keep them on the water's surface whether they're face up, face down, or learning to tread water. The AquaJogger Jr. also comes with a 24-page book of water games to help build swimming skills.
Use the Excel Sports Science, Inc T3340 AquaJogger Jr. Flotation Belt for teaching your child pool safety and swimming. Made of close-cell foam technology, this belt dries quickly and wont bog you or your child down in the pool.
The narrower waist enables free movement in the pool and keeps the swimmer properly aligned giving extra support and security.
You dont have to worry about your child learning to swim as this belt keeps your child on the waters surface regardless of face-up, face down, or treading water.
- AquaJogger Jr. a great floatation device for teaching kids to swim
- Made of closed-cell foam that dries quickly and won't get bogged down
- Gives children the confidence to learn to swim by keeping them on the water's surface
- Securely belts around the waist, with extra floatation support at the back
- Adjustable to fit children 3 to 12 years old
- Will fit children for multiple seasons as they grow, eliminating need to purchase a new floatation device every year
- Holds wearer in correct alignment for swimming
- Purchase includes 24-page book of water games and tips for building their swimming skill set
- AquaJogger Jr. is narrower at the waist to enable unencumbered movement