Vac-Alert - Model Safety Vacuum Release System SVRS Submerged Suction
Vac-Alert Model is a Safety Vacuum Release System SVRS designed for suction lift that detects the circulating pump suction. More Details
How to get it
Store Pickup Pickup In Store
Ship To Home - Not Available for this item
Earn at least $34 in pool perks for this item by joining Pool Perks. Join/Sign In Now
Vac-Alert Model is a Safety Vacuum Release System SVRS designed for suction lift that detects the circulating pump suction.
- The perfect safety solution for every pump that draws water, including pools, spas, fountains, slides and vacuum ports
- Self monitoring, non electrical and low maintenance.
- Easy to install within thirty minutes. An installation DVD is included with every unit. It is recommended to use a pool professional.
- Long lasting design features moisture resistant PVC, and stainless steel construction.
- Proven to work - some states such as Texas, North Carolina, and other places like Ontario, Canada are requiring commercial pool owners use equipment like Vac-Alert to retrofit pools and spas.
- Meets all requirements of the International Code Council, both the International Building Code IBC and the International Residential Code IRC meets or exceeds all the ANSI/ASME performance standards for safety vacuum release systems.
- Won't damage your pump when tripped.
The Model VA-2000S SVRS unit also utilizes a check valve assembly equipped with a 0.25 pound spring and a non-vented poppet no poppet disc or hole through the poppet. This check valve assembly utilizes a light duty spring to minimize the sealing force of the check valve. The non-vented poppet insures that water from the circulating system, under a positive hydrostatic head condition, does not migrate up into the SVRS
|Product Type:||Safety Product|
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.