Hayward - Super II Inground Pool Pump
- Pump is self-priming with suction lift up to 8 ft. above water level
- Know when to empty strainer with see-through strainer cover
- Molded of PermaGlass XL thermoplastic for durability and extended life
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts
- Super II 3/4hp and 1hp pumps have 1.5 in. ports
- Super II 1.5hp and 2hp pumps have 2 in. ports
- Includes pump lid removal tool
Hayward Super II pumps are made for inground pools from 25,000-50,000 gallons, producing flow rates from 80 GPM to 160 GPM. Powerful enough for water features, pools with multiple skimmers and with the super-sized 155 cubic inch basket, pools surrounded by trees.
The big brother of America's most popular in-ground pool pump the Superpump, the Super 2 pump is 50% more powerful, for larger pools with larger pool filters or large inground spas with multiple jets and seats.
Consult the Super II Flow Chart to determine if your filter and plumbing system can handle the extra flow provided by the Hayward Super II pump. Consult the Super II Dimensions image to determine if the pump measurements will closely match your existing plumbing, or if some re-plumbing will be required.
Hayward Max-Rated Super II Pumps are available in three sizes; 1-HP SP3007X10AZ, 1.5-HP SP3010X15AZ, 2.0-HP SP3015X20AZ