Pentair - EC-521105 - Salt Chlorinator Replacement Cell (60K Gallons) - Limited Warranty
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, and SunTouch Automation Systems
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety
- NSF approved
- Health Canada approved
At the heart of this top-of-the-line chlorine generation system is the IntelliChlor cell. While most other big name salt chlorination systems use a power center equipped with a display to control the chlorination, the IntelliChlor cell features a control display right on the unit itself. The user-friendly functions found on the control display make monitoring chlorine output, water flow, salt levels and cell cleanliness an absolute breeze.
When it comes to durability and reliability, the IntelliChlor Chlorine Generator cell is simply unmatched. Each and every cell is built with titanium blades coated with ruthenium oxide, which is responsible for chlorine production. The salt cell comes with large threaded unions that make it easy to install or replace your existing cell. A lengthy 15' UL-approved cable is included. To top it off, the IntelliChlor cell features waterproof electronics so you won't have to worry about leaks or other issues damaging the controls.
To help extend the life of the salt cell, be sure to inspect it every three months. Calcium can build up inside the plates over time and can hinder the performance of chlorine production in the cell. Use a salt cell acid washing kit (Pentair 520670 IntelliChlor Acid Washing Kit) to help make cleaning the cell quick and easy.
The Pentair IntelliChlor IC60 Replacement Salt Cell is one of the best choices for producing chlorine to keep your pool water clean and safe to enjoy.
Common Questions:How much salt is required?
- The salt level is recommended to be between 3500 - 4000 PPM
- The cell should be inspected every three months and cleaned when needed.
- Yes, The Salt systems are designed to maintain a 3 - 4 PPM chlorine residual.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Product Type:||Salt Cell|
|Control System Type:||Replacement Cell|
|Product Type:||Salt Chlorinator|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.