15 Hot Tub Deck Surround Ideas
This content was previously featured on the Hot Tub Works website. Leslie's is proud to partner with Hot Tub Works to bring you this helpful content on lesliespool.com.
Spas and hot tubs by themselves are wonderful, but when they are just plopped onto the back patio, they can look kinda plain.
For designers, the spa or hot tub is a focal point, and hot tub surrounds are used to dress it up and provide conveniences and privacy.
Today we look at some elegant ways to add a hot tub surround, or custom hot tub decks to 'frame and set' your spa or hot tub.
1. Marquis Spas accessory package paired with some big pots makes this spa blend well with the surrounding open patio.
2. Attractively designed wood spa surround wrapped in sturdy foliage that adds color and comfort all year long.
3. Stone hot tub surround with a cinder block foundation, wrapped in faux stacked stone and topped with flagstone.
4. Hot tub surround is capped with a cabana and wrapped with a wet bar and wood step and box planter.
5. Jacuzzi wrapped in rocks is set 2 ft lower and hidden with large boulders and colorful plants.
6. This lighted Pergola roof with lattice privacy wall is extended to include a side table, or with large pillow, a lounge.
7. Wrap the spa in stained planks and add a stack of steps with down lighting. Add a custom fence and bamboo planters.
8. When your neighbors are this close, a proper privacy fence can help you enjoy your spa more.
9. And for privacy at home, use large hedges, vine trellises, ornamental grass or bamboo around the hot tub.
10. Two more examples of a 4-post structure to mount lattice walls and side tables around a hot tub.
11. Close slat fence is capped with a vine trellis. Separate seating area, just off the Master bedroom. Sweet!
12. Inground tile spa kit by Signature with a beautiful hot tub surround and seating area. Tiki torch!
13. If you have a real hot tub, wooden barrel type, wrap around wood stairs are popular.
14. Japanese inspired spa gazebo surrounds the spa with sliding window panels and roll screens for a quiet retreat.
15. Hand Carved Concrete by Artiststone, created this impressive hot tub surround to blend with the natural surroundings.
I hope these ideas on how to surround your hot tub was what you were looking for! If you've grown tired of your current hot tub surroundings, dress it up with wood and stone, and wrap it in plants to soften the surround.
Hot Tub Works