AquaPill - WinterPill Winterizer for Pools up to 30,000 Gallons
- One pill lasts up to six months
- Contains a clarifier, scale inhibitor, stain inhibitor, and enzyme enhancement
- Designed for pools up to 30,000 gallons, but simply use additional WinterPills for larger pools
- Large 4" winterizing pill
- Reduces scum lines
- Faster turn around with pool opening
Equipped with a clarifier for beautiful, clear water, a scale inhibitor for buildup prevention, and a stain inhibitor to protect your pool's surfaces, the WinterPill is also packed with natural enzymes that fight contaminants and leave your water healthy and clean. To use, simply pierce the Pill in its designated areas and leave it to float in your pool for up to six months.
- Determine the number of WinterPill capsules needed according to pool size. One pill per 1000 sq. ft. of surface area or 30,000 gallons.
- Shake well before using. Remove the blue piercing tool from the package. Separate the blue piercing tool from the push-pin. Place the pointed end of the blue piercing tool into the recessed area of the cap. Holding the capsule, firmly press the blue piercing tool against a hard surface until the piercing tool punches through the plastic cap. Remove the blue piercing tool. Hold the capsule over the open skimmer. Using the supplied white push pin, pierce one dot only.
- Place pill in the water. WinterPill will float and dispense formula throughout the winter season.
- Remove WinterPill and discard in trash next spring. Replace with AquaPill 2 Clarifier Plus (AP02) to maintain clear, healthy water year-round.
|Product Type:||Winterizing Accessory|
|Cover Type:||Winter Cover|
|Kit Type:||Closing Kit|
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|