Water Tech - Pool Blaster Aqua Broom Ultra Battery Operated Pool Cleaner
- Hi-flow vacuum motor and quick release telescopic pole connector with a built in hanging storage notch
- On-board debris catcher with reusable, all-purpose and optional micro-filter sand, silt and algae bag.
- Easy-grip handle for step, stair and surface cleaning with a wide diameter spot-cleaning nozzle
- Built-in wheels for ALL pools and a dent, ding and a fade proof, lightweight body
- Includes 3-Piece Sectional Pole
- Use by hand or attach to the included sectional pole
- Requires 5 D-Cell Batteries
- Batteries not included
The options available for cleaning these pools and spas are extremely lacking. Cleaning a small pool or spa with a garden hose cleaner is highly ineffective, slow, and adds cold water to a small pool! Similarly, the class of relatively inexpensive spa and pool wands require back breaking work in the middle of summer, and put extra strain on the pool's filtration system. While these tools may be effective at capturing larger debris, sand and algae pass through them easily, continuing to contaminate the water.
The new Water Tech Pool Blaster Aqua Broom Ultra is the solution to all of these problems. The Aqua Broom Ultra is the most affordable powered pool and spa cleaner ever made. It is up to 20 times faster and more powerful than a wand or garden hose cleaner. With its optional micro filter bags, it removes sand, silt and even algae. It is an incredible new development in small pool and spa cleaning, keeping your pool sparkling, and your family healthy and happy. Priming pumps or attaching hoses are a thing of the past! The Aqua Broom Ultra operates for a month on five D Cell batteries and only needs to be turned on and placed in the water to begin creating a cleaner, safer environment for your family's backyard fun.
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Handheld|
|Booster Pump:||Not Required|
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Type:||Spa/Hot Tub|