Polaris - P825 Robotic Pool Cleaner
Extra $100 in Pool Perks through3/28/24. Plus Free Shipping. Join Now or Sign In!
- Push'N'Go filter canister for easy debris removal
- 50' cable length
- Premium Caddy with Power Supply Unit included
- Powerful Cyclonic Vacuum Technology
- Surface Control System adjusts for different pool surfaces for optimal cleaning
- Transparent filter canister lid
- Dual cleaning modes
- All-terrain cleaning
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
The Polaris P825 Robotic Pool Cleaner comes standard with Cyclonic Vacuum Technology and all-terrain tank treads to clean more surfaces such as coves, steps, seats, and tile line to keep your blue clear as day. The Polaris P825 deftly navigates your pool to make sure no corner or edge is left with dirt or debris. This feature-rich robot delivers supreme cleaning performance for all in-ground pools.
Polaris P825 Features
The Polaris P825 uses powerful Cyclonic Vacuum Technology to suspend debris and dirt in its canister, to keep optimal suction for the entirety of its cleaning cycle. With 2 scrubbing brushes, one in the front and one in rear, the Polaris P825 thoroughly cleans with less passes around the pool picking up leaves, stones, and more. Utilizing the Polaris P825's Surface Control SystemTM, the robotic pool cleaner will adapt and adjust to the surface it's clinging to, improving suction, and providing better climbing ability.
Easy Clean Up
Polaris P825 Robotic Pool Cleaner's Push'N Go® Filter Canister allows you to never have to touch debris ever again. When the Polaris P825's canister is full, built in on top is a transparent lid, allowing you to peer into the cleaner, knowing when it's ready to be emptied. A simple push of a button and flip of a handle, the filter is ready to be removed from the cleaner and emptied. A quick shake and spray, the filter canister can be placed back in the P825 for its next cleaning run. At the end of the day, you can store the Polaris P825 on its Premium Transport Caddy to be stashed away until the next time you need it.
Common Questions:How long is the cord that comes with the Polaris P825 cleaner?
- The Polaris P825 comes standard with a 50 foot cable.
- There is too much cable length in the water. Do not unravel the entire cable length. Place only the required length of cable in the water and place the rest on the side of the pool. Follow the procedure in "Cord Tangling" in the manual to avoid and correct tangled cord.
- Remove cleaner from the pool and re-submerge, see the Submerging the Cleaner section in the Owner's Manual.
- No user action required. The pause does not affect the overall cleaning cycle.
Looking for Polaris P825 Replacement Parts?
If you need a replacement part for your Polaris P825 Robotic Pool Cleaner, click the following button to view the part list schematic and all available parts.
|Floor, Walls, and Waterline
|Pool Cleaner Type:
|22" Width x 22" Length x 18.5" Height
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.