Dolphin - Proteus DX5i Robotic Pool Cleaner with Wi-Fi
ONLINE ONLY SALE - 10% Off
Extra $150 in Pool Perks through 3/28/24. Plus Free Shipping. Join Now or Sign In!
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled with real-time connectivity through the MyDolphin Plus App
- Remotely program weekly cleaning schedule and cycle times, plus remote navigation with the MyDolphin Plus App
- 60' Swivel Cable prevents tangles and knots
- For in-ground pools up to 50'
- Cleans pool floor, walls, and waterline
- Precision Scanning Software for optimal cleaning route
- PowerStream Mobility System enables multi-directional water flow for a steady grip on walls and waterline.
- Active brushes scrub away dirt and debris from all pool surfaces
- Top-load basket filters out leaves, dirt, and debris
- Top-load net filter access for super-easy cleaning
- Blue LED indicator light
- Automation Mode for Hands Free Cleaning
The Maytronics Dolphin Proteus DX5i is an efficient and ultra-light weight robotic pool cleaner that provides deep cleaning results. This robotic cleaner offers long lasting performance, easy maintenance, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth control through the MyDolphin Plus app from the palm of your hand. The Dolphin Proteus DX5i scans your pool for the most efficient route, ensuring no spots will be missed. Dolphin Proteus robotic pool cleaners are super-efficient, helping reduce water, chemical, and energy usage with every pool cleaning. The Dolphin Proteus DX5i includes a 60' swivel cable, top loading filtration system basket, power supply control, and a two-year limited manufacturer warranty.
Features of the Dolphin Proteus DX5i
The Dolphin Proteus DX5i is an upgrade from the Proteus DX4. The Dolphin Proteus DX5i offers multiple cleaning cycle times for added pool cleaning convenience. The Proteus DX5i comes equipped with a top loading filtration system to remove dirt and debris from your water with easy access for super-simple cleaning. With the Proteus DX5i robotic pool cleaner being completely independent from your existing filtration system, it saves your equipment extra wear and tear as the circulation pump does not need to run while the Dolphin Proteus DX5i cleans the pool. The Proteus DX5i scans your pool for the best route to take, making sure every corner and surface is thoroughly cleaned. Its lightweight design makes for easy clean up and removal from the pool when the Proteus DX5i's cleaning cycle is complete.
PowerStream Technology & MyDolphin Plus App Wi-Fi Control
The Dolphin Proteus DX5i utilizes PowerStream Technology which allows it to create a multi-directional water flow, providing better grip on vertical surfaces, breaking up grime for a more effective clean. The PowerStream Mobility makes the Dolphin Proteus DX5i super-efficient for optimal waterline scrubbing. Through the MyDolphin Plus Smartphone App, remotely program weekly cleaning schedule and cycle times, plus remote navigation with the manual drive function, all from the palm of your hand.
Add some peace of mind and take the hassle out of carrying your robotic pool cleaner from storage to the pool with a Dolphin Pool Cleaner Caddy (Dolphin 9996084-ASSY Cleaner Caddy) sold separately.
Dolphin Proteus DX5i Robotic Pool Cleaner with Wi-Fi is an effortlessly smart robot that delivers a reliable and deep cleaning experience, allowing you to make your pool perfect from anywhere, anytime.
Common Questions:What pool surfaces does this cleaner work on?
- This robotic cleaner works on all surfaces such as concrete, plaster, vinyl, and fiberglass.
- The Power Supply Control requires 120V so you can plug it into a standard 120V GFCI power outlet.
- Yes, it can be controlled with the MyDolphin Plus Application. Please visit the App store via your Smart Phone and search keyword Maytronics. Download the App from the App store, launch the app and follow the prompts. Compatibility: Android version 4.3 or later; Apple iPhone 4S or higher/ starting at version 6.0 operating system. Requires connection with 3G/4G network with a minimum of 60% signal strength. Bluetooth feature must be enabled on the phone.
Helpful Hints & Maintenance Tips for the Dolphin Proteus DX5i:
- Position the Power Supply Control so that it is approximately in the middle of the long side of the pool at a distance of a minimum of 12' from the pool and placed 4'' above ground. When the Dolphin Proteus DX5i Robotic Pool Cleaner is cleaning, have the Power Supply Control in the shade preferably not in the direct sun.
- Please Note: Extension cords or cables cannot be used under any circumstance.
- To help avoid tangles and kinks in the floating cable, use enough cable length in the water for the Proteus DX5i to reach the farthest corner of the pool.
- After each cleaning cycle, remove the Dolphin Proteus DX5i out of the pool to reduce wear and tear on the cleaner.
- After each cleaning cycle, clean and rinse the filter basket to help ensure optimal cleaning efficiency and performance.
- Weekly, unplug the cable from the Power Supply Control, untangle if necessary, straighten out, and leave in the sun for several hours.
- Store the Dolphin Proteus DX5i Robotic Pool Cleaner in a safe and shaded area. Preferably placed in its cleaner caddy, available separately, or place the cleaner upside down.
|Pool Cleaner Type:
|Floor, Walls and Waterline
|1 or 2 hours
|Two Year Limited Warranty
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.