Pentair - R171070 Rainbow Chlorine/Bromine Feeder 1/2" Control Valve Model 300-29X
Pentair R171070 Rainbow Chlorine/Bromine Feeder Model 300-29X comes with 1/2" Control Valve, Tubing, and all plumbing connections. More Details
How to get it
Store Pickup Pickup In Store
Earn at least $9 in pool perks for this item by joining Pool Perks. Join/Sign In Now
Pentair R171070 Rainbow Chlorine/Bromine Feeder Model 300-29X comes with 1/2" Control Valve, Tubing, and all plumbing connections.
- 300 and 320 series filters available in clear amber for easy tablet level monitoring
- Completely enclosed system - no special venting required
- No escaping gases
- Unions not included
- All Rainbow Feeders are NSF Listed
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Heavy duty 1/2 control valve and tubing optimizes flow and erosion to provide larger amounts of sanitizer
- Dispenses 8.5 lbs. of 1 Trichlor Tablets in 24 hours
- Holds 29 large or 237 small tablets
- Treats 80,000 to 322,000 gallons
Rainbow Automatic Chlorine/Bromine Feeders high capacity feeders are one of the easiest ways to sanitize large residential and commercial swimming pools using either chlorine or bromine slow dissolve tablets or sticks. These heavy-duty, high capacity feeders provide automatic sanitization for pools up to 332,000 gallons.
Pentair's chemical feeders are built with flow-through circulation, which results in maximum clean water output
Chemical feeders from Pentair are reliable and highly-efficient, providing automatic sanitization. Using slow-dissolving chlorine or bromine tablets, maintenance is easy and less frequent
Pentair chemical feeders are available in off-line and in-line models. They automatically sanitize residential and commercial pools up to 332,000 gallons and the threaded inlet and outlet fittings make installation easy
|Feeder Type:||Bromine/Chlorine Tablets|
|Product Type:||Chemical Feeder|
One (1) Year Warranty if Installed by Pool Professional, Sixty (60) Day Warranty if Installed by Non-Professional, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.