Polaris - P39 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
Polaris - P39 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
Additional $125 after Mail-In Rebate. See Rebate Form for more details!
- Pressure side automatic cleaner for in ground pools
- Sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of any pool
- All-wheel PosiDrive system with stainless-steel chain
- WideTrax tires
- Cleans floors, walls, and gradual slopes
- Recommended for pools up to 15' x 30', though extra hose lengths can be added
- Works on all pool surface types
- Includes 31 feet of hose with hose floats and swivels
- 3 extra Sweep Hose Scrubbers included
- Dual-chamber zippered SuperBag collects more debris
- Easily connects to a dedicated pressure line
- Requires a booster pump for operation (sold separately)
The Polaris P39 Pressure-Side Automatic Pool Cleaner has the most vacuum power of any Polaris Pressure Pool Cleaner. It features a triple Venturi jet design in its throat, so you get maximum suction for a deeper clean. The Polaris P39 includes the TailSweep Pro scrubber, an advanced sweep hose enhancement that blows debris out of corners and hard to reach places, while also keeping water from spraying outside the pool. Also included are three bonus Sweep Hose Scrubbers for extra value. The Polaris P39 is easy to install, connecting to a dedicated pressure line and requires a separate booster pump for operation which is sold separately. Equipped with a dual chamber SuperBag, it's able to pick up more debris to supplement your pool's filtration system by circulating an additional 40 gallons of water per minute.
Included with the Polaris P39
The Polaris P39 Pressure Automatic Pool Cleaner comes complete with 31 feet of hose including the hose floats and swivels, TailSweep Pro with 3 extra sweep hose scrubbers, back-up valve, in-line filter assembly, quick disconnect with universal wall fitting (UWF) and a dual chamber all-purpose zippered Superbag. For the Polaris P39 cleaner to run, it requires a booster pump which is sold separately.
Polaris P39 Features
The triple Venturi Jets on the Polaris P39 allow the cleaner to easily maneuver around the pool floor and walls for a swift and effective clean. All-wheel PosiDrive system with durable stainless steel drive chain delivers 50% more torque for maximum speed, climbing, maneuverability, and performance. The iconic 3-wheel design provides the cleaner with the ability to effortlessly navigate around obstacles and covering all angles of the pool. The Polaris P39 provides longer filter cycles with its all-purpose dual chamber filter Superbag, capturing and storing more debris than any other cleaner for reduced maintenance.
Sweeps, Scrubs, Vacuums Pool Walls & Bottom
The Polaris P39 collects traps and stirs up debris from the floor and walls in the pool. The Polaris P39 Pressure Pool Cleaner connects to the dedicated pressure line via the universal wall connect from the side of the pool, requiring a booster pump for operation. The Polaris P39 uses the pressure provided by the booster pump to hit a large turbine, spinning a series of reduction gears, and a stainless-steel chain to provide forward drive to the cleaner. The TailSweep Pro sweep hose uses a tail scrubber to loosen dirt in difficult, hard to reach areas, leaving you with a complete clean.
Most Trusted Brand in Pressure-Side Pool Cleaning
The Polaris P39 is one of Polaris' most powerful and durable cleaner on the market. Providing top of the line cleaning and efficiency, all the while reliably keeping pools dirt and debris-free for a cleaner swimming experience.
Common Questions:Polaris P39 does not climb and or goes in circles
- Please verify the wheel RPM's are in the correct range and adjust the thrust jet. If the cleaner is not climbing well, then ensure the thrust jet is in the 11 o'clock position. If the cleaner is going in circles, then angle the thrust jet so it is pointing opposite of the way the cleaner is turning. For example, if the cleaner is turning to the right, then point the thrust jet to the left.
- Verify that the feed hose is within 6" (further or shorter) than the farthest point of the pool.
- Check the brass insert on the single side wheel. If it has come loose, replace it.
- Verify the thrust jet is in the correct position.
- Check to see if drive chain has disengaged.
- Ensure the backup valve is cycling.
- The Polaris P39 comes with a 31' feed hose. All hose floats and swivels are included.
- Yes, the hose can be extended with a section of hose, swivel, and two hose nuts.
- Yes, the hose can be trimmed shorter by simply cutting the amount of overage equally out all three 10' sections.
- The Polaris P39 uses filter bag 39-310 Super Bag.
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Pressure Side|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor and Walls|
|Booster Pump:||Sold Separately|
|Cleaning Cycle:||3 Hours|
|Cord/Hose Length:||31 ft|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.