Polaris - 280 BlackMax Pressure Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Pressure side cleaner for all in ground pools
- BlackMax design for dark bottom pools
- Cleans pool floors and walls
- Works with all pool surface types
- Includes 31' of hose
- Requires a booster pump for operation
- Three hour cleaning cycle
- Classic model of the Polaris 280 also available
The Polaris 280 BlackMax Pressure Side Pool Cleaner is the most used automatic cleaner out of the available options for in ground pools. The Polaris 280 BlackMax cleaner comes complete with 31 feet of hose, back-up valve, universal wall fitting connector, and an all-purpose zippered bag. In order for the cleaner to run, it requires a booster pump which is sold separately.
The Polaris 280 collects, traps, and stirs up debris from the floor and walls in the pool. This cleaner connects to the dedicated pressure line from the side of the pool, requiring a booster pump for operation. The Polaris 280 BlackMax uses a narrow turbine, drive shaft, and idler wheel to provide forward drive to the cleaner's wheels. It features two venturi jets that help move it around the in ground pool for a quick and effective clean.
The Polaris 280 holds both small and medium sized debris in its filter bag such as pebbles, leaves, and acorns. The debris it collects does not go back into the pump basket or filter. This feature helps extend the life on the filtration system.
Use the Polaris 280 BlackMax Pressure Side Pool Cleaner to keep your swimming pool clean, clear, and free of dirt and debris.
Common Questions:How long is the hose that comes with the Polaris 280 BlackMax?
- The Polaris 280 BlackMax comes with a 31' hose. All hose floats and swivels included.
- Yes, the hose can be extended with a section of hose, swivel, and two hose nuts.
- Yes, the hose can be trimmed shorter. Simply cut the amount of overage equally out of all three 10' sections.
|Booster Pump:||Sold Separately|
|Pool Surface:||All Surfaces|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor, Walls, and Steps|
|Cord/Hose Length:||31 ft|
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Pressure Side|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Cleaning Cycle:||3 hours|
|Surface Color:||Darker Colored Pools|
Five Year Warranty for Frames and One Year Limited Warranty for all other components. See Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.