Pentair - EC-140264 - Triton II 24" Side Mount In Ground Pool Sand Filter - Limited Warranty
- Valve sold seperately
- Compatible with valves: 261173, 261049, 261050, 261055, 263064
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service
- Requires 325 lbs of sand
- Internal air bleed
- Bulkhead connectors are threaded for easy installation and service
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
- Time-proven internal design ensures that all water receives maximum filtration for crystal clear results
- GlasLok process creates a one-piece, fiberglass reinforced tank with a UV-resistant coating for years of dependable, corrosion-resistant service
- Flow system design controls filtration quality and ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time
The Triton II has a durable fiberglass-reinforced tank with one-piece construction. This feature enhances durability and product life. The Pentair TR60, like other sand filters, offers the least amount of maintenance compared to other filter types. This sand filter is capable of filtering down to 20-40 microns.
The #1 sand filter in the world, Triton II Side Mount Filters are the result of nearly 50 years of product evolution and refinement. It has set the industry standard for effectiveness, efficiency, long runs between service, and providing years of dependable, low maintenance operation.
Note: Valve is not included with filter.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the tank?
- Tank Dimensions: (DxH) 24" x 33.5"
- Weight: 40 lbs without sand.
- The Pentair TR60 uses 325 lbs of sand.
- The GPM flow rate is 63 GPM.
- The 140264 TR60 comes with the tank, all the laterals inside the tank, filter tank base, lid closure, air relief valve, and pressure gauge.
- No. The TR60 does not come with a backwash valve. Depending on the plumbing size on property, we suggest item number 261055 for 2" and 261173 for 1.5" plumbing for multi-port installations. For side mount push-pull valve installation, we suggest item number 263064.
- The TR60 carries a manufacturer warranty of 60 day if installed by a non professional or a 1 year warranty if installed by a professional.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Product Type:||Pool Filter|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Filter Diameter:||24 in|
|Filtration Area:||3.14 sq ft|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.