Pentair - EC-188593 Quad DE 80 sq. ft. Cartridge Style DE Pool Filter - Limited Warranty
- Valve sold seperately
- Compatible with valves: 261173 (1.5' MPV), 263079 (2" PVC Slide Valve), 261049 (2" HiFlow Valve no plumbing), 261050 (2" HiFlow w/plumbing), 261055 (2" MPV), 263064 (Push Pull Valve, 7.5" Center)
- Four large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleanings
- Unique internal flow path ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency
- Chemical resistant, fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life
- Easily removable cartridge elements make maintenance fast and easy
- Water flows through the Quad D.E. Filters so efficiently that your pump will use less energy
- Manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief work together to maintain efficient filtration
- Attractive almond-colored tank blends into any backyard environment
- Durable 8 oz. polyester cartridge media has super-slick surfaces, making them easier to clean than conventional cartridge filters
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 50
A 1-1/2" drain is used for quick drainage, and a steel tension control clamp rests securely around the tank, a brass barrel nut securely fastens each half tightly together. To remove the Quad DE lid it requires a minimum of 68" vertical clearance. Before removing the dome lid, it is suggested to backwash the filter to discharge the contaminated DE powder.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the tank?
- Tank Dimensions: (DxH) 21.5" x 47"
- Weight: 72 lbs
- The 1888593 Quad DE 80 sq ft uses 8 lbs of DE.
- The max GPM flow rate is 160 GPM.
- The Quad DE 80 sq ft comes with the tank, steel clamp, air relief valve, and threaded bulkheads.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Filtration Area:||80 sq ft|
|Product Type:||Pool Filter|
|Filter Type:||Diatomaceous Earth|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.