Pentair - EC-180008 FNS Plus 48 sq. ft. DE Pool Filter - Limited Warranty
- Valve sold seperately
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life.
- Attractive almond-colored tank blends into any backyard environment.
- Easily removable filter grid pack is secured by a single nut to simplify maintenance.
- Hi Flow manual air relief valve and continuous internal air relief eliminate air buildup from tank to maintain efficient filtration and prevent over-pressurization.
- Conveniently located 1-1/2" drain for easy and efficient cleanup.
- Unique internal design ensures optimal filtration and backwashing efficiency for longer runs between cleanings.
- Compatible with all sanitizing chemicals.
- Curved vertical grids provide maximum filter surface area for better cleaning.
- Leakproof plumbing connections.
- Tension Control clamp for secure tank closure
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 50
The FNS plus uses a set or grids coated in pool grade diatomaceous earth. The set of grids consists of 7 full grids 24" in length and 1 partial grid 24" in length. The FNS Plus tank is made with fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene that enhances durability and product life. It uses a hi-flow manual air relief valve that eliminates air buildup in the tank rather than having it force back thru the system.
A 1-1/2" drain is used for quick drainage, and a steel tension control clamp rests securely around the tank, a brass barrel nut securely fastens each half tightly together. To remove the FNS Plus requires a minimum of 74" vertical clearance. Before removing the dome lid, it is suggested to backwash the filter to discharge the contaminated DE powder.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the tank?
- Tank Dimensions: (DxH) 21.5" x 49"
- Weight: 84 lbs
- The FNS Plus uses 4.8 lbs of DE.
- The max GPM flow rate is 120 GPM.
- The FNS Plus comes with the tank, steel clamp, air relief valve, and threaded bulk heads.
- No. The FNS Plus does not come with a backwash valve. For a multi-port valve option, we suggest item number 261152 for 2" plumbing and 261177 for 1.5" installations. For a side-mount push-pull valve, we suggest item number 263064.
- One year parts only warranty from the date of purchase. Please see the Pentair Warranty Card for more details.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Filtration Area:||48 sq ft|
|Product Type:||Pool Filter|
|Filter Type:||Diatomaceous Earth|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.