Pentair - EC-160332 Clean & Clear Plus 520 sq. ft. Cartridge Pool Filter - Limited Warranty
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- 2" unions
- Four polyester filter cartridges
- 1-1/2" drain for winterization
- Internal air bleed
- Filters down to 20 microns
- Durable injection-molded tank
- 100% drain clean-out port
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 50
- Replacement Filter Cartridges: Pleatco PCC130-PAK4
Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Filter CCP520 is a 4-cartridge filtration system used on in-ground pools. Capable of filtering particles as small as 20 microns, the Pentair CCP520 pulls everything out that you can't see with the human eye. The Clean & Clear Plus filter's design provides maximum filter surface area to capture more dirt and solids, extending time between cleanings.
Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Design
Clean & Clear Plus Filters contain four polyester filter cartridges that hold enormous amounts of dirt yet are easy to clean. Constructed of fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene for strength, corrosion resistance, and stability, the Pentair CCP520 provides dependable service for years to come. The steel tension control clamp ring uses a 7/8" brass barrel nut to tighten and loosen for quick and easy access to internal parts, speeding up service routines. Along with an internal air bleed system, the Clean and Clear Plus prevents air buildup to keep the filter operating at peak performance. The air bleed system paired with the 1-1/2" drain ensures full draining during winterization. The Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 has a filter effect area of 520 sq. ft. with a maximum flow rate of 150 gallons per minute. The Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 520 requires 74" vertical clearance for installation.
The Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Pool Filter delivers commercial-grade performance that keeps residential pools clean and sparkling, day in and day out.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the Filter?
- Tank Size: (DxH) 21.5" x 56"
- Approx Weight: 83 lbs.
- The CCP520 will come with four brand new cartridges, two 2" unions for install, the tank body, steel clamp assembly and air relief valve.
- The CCP520 has a 150 GPM max flow rate.
- One year parts only warranty from the date of purchase. Please see the Pentair Warranty Card for more details.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Product Type:||Pool Filter|
|Filtration Area:||520 sq ft|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.