Pentair - EC-520705 EasyTouch 8 Function Control for Pool with Salt Cell - Limited Warranty
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers. No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats
- Optional controllers for added convenience: Indoor control panel (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a wireless controller (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a QuickTouch 4-function wireless remote
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Includes 125 Amp Breaker Base
- UL and CUL approved
- ThermalFlo heat pump integration
- Support for 2 VS or 2 VF Pumps
- Supports 8 Feature circuits
- MagicStream Laminar support
- Control Panel Lockout
- IntelliBrite pool light support
- Control of IntelliFlo Pump
Optional controllers are available such as the Pentair ScreenLogic Interface and Wireless Connection Kit. With the addition of this kit, allows complete control of the features of your pool from anywhere as long as you have WiFi signal.
Pentair EasyTouch systems are available for separate pools and spas, as well as pool/spa combinations with shared equipment. You can select from systems that control 4 or 8 accessory functions. All functions are controlled with one-button access from the totally self-contained load center.
An Eco Select Choice: By automating and synchronizing equipment scheduling, EasyTouch's Control Systems can optimize energy use and equipment performance, while preventing problems and waste when users rely on their memories or limited time clocks to operate or deactivate equipment.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Product Type:||Automatic Control|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.