Liquid Chlorine 2-Pack of 1 Gallon Bottles
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Low Cost!
- 10%-12.5% Available Chlorine Strength
- Fast-acting, immediately available chlorine!
- Used to Shock or for Routine Sanitization
- No dilution needed
- Safer to use, carry and store!
- 2 Pack of 1 gallon Bottles!
- Note: Picture is for illustrative purposes only. Actual packaging will depend upon the location of the customer, but product contents will include the same chemical composition.
An alternative, cost effective, replacement to buying chlorine tablets is Liquid Chlorine. Liquid Chlorine is the go-to choice in situations when you need available chlorine immediately, such as shocking your pool or even to quickly boost chlorine levels. Fast acting solution, just after addition to your pool water you will be able to swim again in your pool in just a few hours. Quickly boost your chlorine levels in your pool water with a 2 pack of 1 gallon bottles of Liquid Chlorine for your swimming pool.
Liquid Chlorine for Swimming Pools
Liquid chlorine, also known as liquid sodium hypochlorite, is an easy-to-use pool sanitizer for quick chlorination. Liquid Chlorine for pools has approximately 10-12.5% available chlorine strength to kill bacteria and algae. Liquid Pool Chlorine quickly brings the chlorine level up, but needs to be used more frequently as it is not stabilized. Since liquid chlorine has a high pH of 13, always test your pool pH level when adding liquid chlorine to your pool. Depending on the amount of liquid chlorine you add and current water chemistry conditions, you may need to add a pH decreaser.
Use for Routine Pool Sanitization or Shock Treatment
Liquid chlorine can be used for routine use to sanitize your swimming pool water or as a shock treatment to quickly boost available chlorine levels to kill algae and bacteria. Liquid chlorine is easy to add and no dilution is needed. Also, liquid chlorine does contain any stabilizer or conditioner, so it will not increase the cyanuric acid level in the pool.
Please follow directions on the product label to properly and safely balance and sanitize your pool water.
How to Use Liquid Chlorine:
- We recommend chlorinating your pool before sunrise or after sunset.
- While holding the bottle away from your body, pour the liquid around the perimeter of the pool while the filtration system is running.
- Be sure to hold the bottle close to the pool water to avoid splashing - liquid chlorine will immediately and irreversibly bleach clothing.
- Add the liquid chlorine to the deep end of the pool to help distribute the chemical.
- Leave the pool uncovered and pump running for at least one hour after adding the chlorine.
- Check the water chemistry first thing in the morning.
- Make sure the chlorine level is within the normal range of 1-4 ppm, and repeat as needed.
- Rule of thumb: Wait at least 4 hours before entering the pool and until the Free Available Chlorine (FAC) is between 1-4 ppm. after adding Liquid Chlorine or Shock.