Leslie's - Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Water Clarifier
- Cloudy to clear pool water fast
- Effective in high chlorine levels
- Salt system compatible
- Uses high-quality chitosan to deliver superior water clarity
- Improves pool filter performance
- Keeps pool water crystal clear
- Coagulates contaminants/particles under 1 micron
- No premixing required
- Environmentally friendly
- Maintenance dose: 3 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons
- Cloudy water dose: 7 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons
Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier will help get your pool water sparkling clear quickly, being one of the most effective water clarifiers available. Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced uses chitosan, which is recycled outer skeletons from shellfish such as crab, shrimp, and lobster. This formulation makes for an extremely effective water clarifier that works to improve your filter's performance while at the same time, keeping your pool water polished and crystal clear. Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced is easy to use as a part of your regular pool maintenance too. With adding as little as 3 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly, you'll have consistently clear and polished water all season long.
Clears & Polishes Cloudy or Dull Water Fast
If you have cloudy or dull-looking pool water, just add Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier for quick and easy water clarification. It works by coagulating particles such as fine dust oils, or other contaminants as small as under one micron, that are unable to be normally filtered. Ultra Bright Advanced brings those smaller particles together into a larger particle, which allows the filter to remove of those particles that would otherwise be too small to filter out.
Eco-Friendly Pool Clarifier
Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Water Clarifier uses high-quality chitosan to naturally deliver superior water clarity. It contains recycled shells from the seafood industry from shellfish that would have otherwise ended up in landfills. This tried-and-true technology doesn't interfere with the performance of other pool products.
Non-Foaming Water Clarifier Formula
When added to the water, Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced won't create any foam or affect water chemistry balance in the pool. It even works with high sanitizer levels and can be used at the same time as shocking your pool water. Ultra Bright Advanced is also compatible with pools that have a saltwater chlorination system as well.
Prevent & Treat Cloudy Water
Adding a weekly maintenance dose of Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier will help keep your water sparkling clear throughout the swimming season. If the water is cloudy after a storm with wind gusts bringing in fine dust, dirt, and other small contaminants into the pool, use a larger dose to help remedy cloudy water easily. Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced can't be overdosed and no premixing is required, making it easy to use.
Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier
A cloudy pool isn't just an appearance issue, it's also a health and safety concern. At Leslie's, we're dedicated to help keep your pool water clear and safe for everyone to enjoy. Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier is an effective way to prevent and clear cloudy water. Leslie's, We Know Pools, and we have the best products for keeping your water crystal clear and swim ready.
Dosage for Swimming Pools:
- Maintenance Dose: Weekly, add 3 fl. oz. of Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier for every 10,000 gallons of pool water. No premixing required.
- Cleanup/Cloudy Water Dose: Add 7 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water. No premixing required.
Usage Directions for Swimming Pools:
- Read the entire label and use strictly in accordance with hazard statements and directions. Use as directed. Extremely slippery if spilled.
- To keep water clear, treat with Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier once a week at the maintenance dosage. For residential pools that get heavy use or commercial pools, treat the water twice a week at double or triple the dosage.
- Make sure the filter is clean and pool equipment is working properly.
- Add the calculated amount of Leslie's Ultra Bright Advanced Pool Clarifier across the pool water surface. Run the filter system continuously for at least six hours after application.
Please Note: DO NOT add the same day as Leslie's No Metal, Leslie's Stain & Scale Prevent or Leslie's Stain & Scale Remove.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|