Leslie's - Power Powder Granular 70% Calcium Hypochlorite Pool Shock - 50 lbs.
- Kills bacteria, controls algae, and destroys organic contaminants
- Concentrated chlorinating granular Cal-Hypo pool shock
- Fast dissolving
- 70% Calcium Hypochlorite
- Fast acting solution for swimming pool problems
- Great for super chlorination and routine maintenance use
- Non-Stabilized - No Cyanuric Acid (CyA)
- Unstabilized Pools: add 6-8 oz. per 10,000 gallons daily
- Stabilized Pools: add 3-4 oz. per 10,000 gallons every other day
- 10-20 oz. per 10,000 gallons provides 5-10 ppm available chlorine
When you have an algae bloom or need to treat other pool problems, look no further than Leslie's Power Powder Granular 70 Cal-Hypo Pool Shock. With 70% Calcium Hypochlorite active ingredient, it's a powerful and concentrated chlorine pool shock. Power Powder Granular is known as a solution shock as it destroys algae blooms and organic as well as inorganic contaminants. Power Powder Granular 70 Calcium Hypochlorite Pool Shock is also great for weekly maintenance to super chlorinate and give your chlorine levels a quick boost when you need it. Whether you're using Power Powder Granular as a treatment or maintenance pool shock, it's extremely effective at keeping pool water sanitized and safe for swimming.
Active Ingredient: 70% Calcium Hypochlorite
Power Powder Granular 70 Pool Shock has 70% active ingredient of Calcium Hypochlorite for a super strength and concentrated pool shock. Some other pool shocks have a lower percentage of active ingredient with a higher percentage of inert ingredients which reduce the amount of chlorine sanitizer that is ultimately added to your pool.
Great for Commercial and Residential Use
Whether your swimming pool is at a hotel, apartment complex or home, Power Powder Granular 70 is a great pool shock to keep your water sanitized and clean. Don't settle for anything less when looking for a pool shock to effectively treat pool problems like algae blooms and swimming accidents fast.
Low Residue & Fast Dissolving
Fast acting and dissolving, Power Powder Granular 70 works quickly to kill algae and bacteria without leaving any noticeable residue behind. Even though it is a calcium based granular chlorinated shock, it won't significantly increase calcium hardness levels in the pool water. Power Powder Granular 70 works fast to eliminate contaminants currently in the water while preventing future potential algae growth.
Please Note: Depending on water chemistry levels such as high pH and Calcium Hardness, Cal-Hypo shock can cause possible turbidity or clouding of the water when added. This will normally clear up on its own.
Non-Stabilized Chlorine Pool Shock
There is no stabilizer or conditioner in Power Powder Granular 70 Cal-Hypo Pool Shock so adding it will not raise cyanuric acid (CyA) levels in the pool water if they are already elevated. With this in mind, it's best to add during evening hours while the filter pump is running to reduce UV degradation from the sun.
Leslie's Power Powder Granular 70 Cal-Hypo Pool Shock
To get rid of the toughest of algae and solve other pool problems fast, look no further than Leslie's Power Powder Granular 70. A Calcium Hypochlorite chlorine granular shock to use in residential and commercial swimming pools to destroy organic contaminants, kill bacteria and control algae.
Routine Usage Directions for Swimming Pools:
- Add the recommended dosage of Leslie's Power Powder Granular 70 during the evening hours while the filter pump is running. Do not pre-mix Power Powder Granular before adding it to the pool, only add it directly to the pool water. The scoop that is included inside the bucket is a 24 oz. scoop, or 1-1/2 lbs. To add 1 lb. you would use 16 oz.
- When adding to your pool, broadcast evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool. Use only a clean, dry scoop to measure this product. Do not use the scoop for any other purpose. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use a brush to disperse.
- For unstabilized pools, add 6-8 ounces of Leslie's Power Powder Granular Cal-Hypo Pool Shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water daily or as often as needed, to maintain a Free Available Chlorine (FAC) level of 1-4 ppm.
- For stabilized pools using Leslie's stabilizer and conditioner, add 3-4 ounces of Leslie's Power Powder Granular 70 per 10,000 gallons of pool water every other day or as often as needed, to maintain the free available chlorine residual at 1-4 ppm.
|Container Size:||Bucket: 50 lb|
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Sanitizer Type:||Granular Chlorine|
|Product Dimensions:||12.5" Width x 19" Length x 12.5" Height|
|Product Weight:||50 lbs.|