Leslie's - CLEAR Aid Pool Water Clarifier, 2L
- CLEAR Aid Water Clarifier, 2L
- Non-toxic and non-irritating
- Cleans water of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism, and other non-living organic water contaminants.
- Frees up clogged filters of old and other forms of non-living organic buildup.
- Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
- Before using Clear Aid, the sanitizer level must be below 5 ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Add one capful per 2,000 gallons (2 oz per 1,000 gallons)
Leslie's CLEAR Aid Water Clarifier combines SMARTzyme technology with an organic clarifier to fix pool problems with ease. It's both non-toxic and non-irritating so swimmers can feel free to swim without eye or skin irritation. This water clarifier clears water of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism, and other non-living contaminants. Many times, organic waste can build up, leaving pool owners with cloudy water. CLEAR Aid improves the effectiveness of your filter and enables it to get rid of organic waste for good. CLEAR Aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works quickly and efficiently!
Usage Directions for Swimming Pools
Please Note: This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water. For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5 ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Leslie's CLEAR Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 2 oz. per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 70F, CLEAR Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.
Check out the video below on how Leslie's CLEAR Aid will remove dead algae to help clear up your pool water fast after an algae bloom!
|Container Size:||Bottle: 2 L|
|Dosage:||2 oz per 1,000 gallons|
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|