Leisure Time - Spa Shock Treatment Renew 2.2 lb
- Quickly dissolves in water to rid spa water of oils and residue.
- Eliminates organic materials that cause odors, skin and eye irritation.
- Use spa minutes after application.
- pH buffered so it does not effect pH level.
- Buffer potassium monopersulfate compound
- Formulated with DuPont Oxone
- Allows for use immediately after application
When Renew Non-chlorine shock oxidizer is added to the spa water, it reacts with the bromide and forms a bromine solution to destroy any microorganisms left behind by the bather. Part of the Reserve & Renew Chlorine-Free Sanitizing System.
After Each Use:
1. Turn on filtration system.
2. For each 250 gallons of water, add 2 ounces directly into spa water.
3. Run filtration system for 15 minutes with cover off.
4. Repeat process once a week to help maintain clear, odor-free water.
The time to add Renew Non-chlorine shock oxidizer is after using the spa. Simply add the required dose, put the cover in place, and the water will be fresh, clean and ready for the next bather.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purifications systems, as well as the Reserve & Renew System.
By adding Renew Non-chlorine shock oxidizer after spa use, the bather is Not exposed to any sanitizer while in the water. Use after each use as part of the Simple Spa Care program.
|Bottle: 2.2 lbs
See Owner's Manual for details