LayorCare - Cal Block 1 Gallon Bottle
- 1 Gallon Bottle.
- Suitable for all types of surfaces, including pool tile, rock features, concrete, glass, and more!
- Apply every 3 to 6 months to reduce Calcium and Efflorescence build-up.
- Nano Formulated Technology is safe, non-toxic, and invisible.
- Covers 1,000 to 1,300 square feet per gallon.
- Keeps surfaces looking like new and easier to clean.
For the ultimate in protection for your pool tiles or other materials surrounding your pool, Cal Block is the best solution for you!
CAL BLOCK - Is a safe, non-toxic, invisible, NANO FORMULATION, multi-surface protectant that is specifically formulated to block calcium and hard scale from building up on your pool tiles and water features, allowing future calcium to be easily removed off any treated surface. The product can be easily applied to glass, porcelain and ceramic pool tile, concrete, rock features, travertine and concrete pavers, metal and more. Apply every 3-6 months to greatly reduce calciumandefflorescence build-up and to make maintenance and future calcium cleanings easy!
Cal Block is able to cover around 1,000-1,300 square feet per gallon.
- Protects waterlineandall surfaces from damage caused by calciumandefflorescence
- Protection against hard scale, calcium and efflorescence buildup
- Make treated surfaces very easy to clean in the future
- Use a protectant that's both non-toxic and environmentally safe
- Keeps surfaces looking like new and easier to maintain
- Easily apply a protectant that only takes minutes and lasts for months
- Easy to apply by sprayer or brush
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Container Size:||1 Gal|
|Chemical Type:||Surface Cleaner|