Jandy - R0452400 3-Port Replacement Salt Cell for AquaPure Salt Systems for 40K
- Replacement salt cell kit
- Suitable for pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Ideal for replacing 2-port and 3-port Jandy AquaPure Salt Cells
- Includes 16 ft. power cable
- Self cleaning cell
- Chlorine Output: 1.25 lbs per 24 hours (567GM/24 hours)
- Uses 2 inch - 2-1/2 inch universal Jandy unions (not included)
- Note: The R0452400 includes the salt cell and power cord. Because it does not come with a sensor or unions, it is an ideal choice for replacing a three port cell, though it is capable of replacing a two port cell. For the complete cell kit, please see the Jandy AquaLink Cell Kit for Pools up to 40,000 Gallons with 16 ft. Cable (PLC1400).
At the heart of this top-of-the-line chlorine generation system is the AquaPure cell. When it comes to durability and reliability, the AquaPure R0452400 Chlorine Generator Cell is simply unmatched. Each and every cell is built with titanium blades coated with ruthenium oxide, which is responsible for chlorine production.
To help extend the life of the salt cell, be sure to inspect it every three months. Calcium can build up inside the plates over time and can hinder the performance of chlorine production in the cell.
The Jandy AquaPure r0452400 is one of the best choices for producing chlorine to keep your pool water clean and safe to enjoy.
Common Questions:How much salt is required?
- The salt level is recommended to be between 3000 - 3500 PPM
- The cell should be inspected every three months and cleaned when needed.
- Yes, The Salt systems are designed to maintain a 3 - 4 PPM chlorine residual.
|Salt System Type:||Salt Only Cells|
|Product Type:||Salt Cell|
|Product Type:||Pool Part|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.