Hayward - W3900 Wanda the Whale Suction Side Above Ground Pool Cleaner
- Above-ground pools or on-ground pools (flat or dished bottoms)
- Reduced carton size (52" length down to 39")
- Patented SmartDrive programmed steering system ensures the entire bottom of the pool is cleaned quickly and completely
- Installs in less than 10 minutes, without tools
- Unique turbine/gearing system provides constant balanced water flow assuring quiet operation and gentle movement across the pool bottom
- Improves water circulation by pulling water from the pool bottom as it moves
- Advanced, contoured head design allows the steering pattern to be completed in minimal time
- Deluxe bumper ring minimizes friction for easy movement away from walls and resumption of the programmed steering pattern
- Slotted santoprene shoes for quick turns
- Online SKU replacement for In-Store SKU: 900
The Hayward W3900 Wanda the Whale comes with a suction regulator valve, flow gauge, skimmer cone adapter, and 32" standard hoses (11 connector hoses and 1 lead hose) totaling 32' of hose. The average pool cleaning time is 4 to 6 hours and comes with a manufacturer 1 year limited warranty. The Hayward Wanda the Whale is designed for above ground pools only.
Use the Hayward Wanda the Whale Suction Side Above Ground Pool Cleaner to keep your pools floor clear of dirt and debris.
Common Questions:How long is the hose that comes with the Hayward W3900?
- The Wanda the Whale comes with 32" standard hoses (9 connector hoses and 1 lead hose) totaling 32'.
- Yes, The Hayward Wanda the Whale is self propelled, and cleans in a pattern motion (series of concentric circles).
- The Hayward Wanda the Whale Above Ground pool cleaner is designed to clean the bottom of all sizes and shapes of above ground pools automatically.
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Suction Side|
|Cord/Hose Length:||32 ft|
|Pool Type:||Above Ground|
|Pool Surface:||All Surfaces|
|Cleaning Area:||Floor Only|
|Booster Pump:||Not Required|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.