Hayward - W3SP2603VSP Super Pump Variable Speed Pool Pump, 1.65HP, 230V
- Pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models
- All-in-one compatibility works in standalone mode or with any automation system via relay control; 230V model can connect directly to all Hayward automation systems
- Built with a permanent magnet motor for up to 80% energy savings over single-speed pumps
- Integrated, programmable, rotatable digital interface with 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom timer functions
- Optional wall-mount kit available to remotely locate the pump user interface (SPX3400DRKIT)
- Universal compatibility with Hayward automation systems or competitive systems with relay control
Hayward's best selling pool pump has a permanent magnet motor for maximum efficiency and reliability. Tired of loud pool equipment? The Super Pump VS is exceptionally quiet compared to single speed pool pumps. Easily program the filtration cycles with the touch pad control or connect to a Hayward automation system (or any competitive system with relay control) for stress-free maintenance.
Please Note: This variable speed pool pump requires 230V to operate.
|Product Type:||Pool Pump|
|Phase Type:||Single Phase|
|Pump Speed:||Variable Speed|
|Union Connection:||1-1/2 inch|
|Energy Star Certified:||Yes|
|Features:||Energy Star Certified|
|Upgrade From:||Hayward 1.5HP Super Pump SP2610X15 & W3SP2610X15|
|Product Dimensions:||15.5" Width x 28" Length x 11" Height|
|Product Weight:||44 lbs.|
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.