Hayward - W3H150FDN Universal H-Series, Low NOx, 150K BTU, Natural Gas, Pool & Spa Heater
- "Totally Managed" Flow saving energy by reducing pump run time
- Silicon Nitride Ignition System
- Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger ensures compatibility with almost all pool systems including salt pools
- Low NOx certification
- 83-84% industry-leading thermal efficiency
- Patented header by-pass design
- Corrosion resistance
- Digital LED display
- High and low voltage options (110V or 220V)
- 3/4" Gas Connection at heater
- Choice of left-side or right-side electric, gas and water connections (delivered right-side by default)
- 2" or 2-1/2" plumbing connections
- Important: Instructions for Accepting Your Freight Shipment
The Hayward Universal H-Series Natural Gas Pool and Spa Heater brings you quiet, efficient heating for your pool and spa. Hayward Natural Gas heaters are quiet, certified for low NOx emissions and eco-friendly making for a dependable, safe pool heater you can trust. Combining advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility, the Hayward H-Series is perfect for new or existing pool systems, delivering state-of-the-industry performance.
Hayward Universal H-Series Pool Heater FeaturesThe Hayward Universal H-Series Natural Gas Pool and Spa Heater utilizes industry-leading hydraulic performance, reducing circulation pump run time while saving energy. The cupro-nickel heat exchanger provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection Ideal for today's salt-based electronic chlorination systems. Silicon Nitride Ignition System and Insulated Fire Tile® Combustion Chamber allow for fast dependable lighting while securely trapping the heat, delivering the most performance for every BTU. The digital LED display maintains water temperature, monitoring the heater's performance with self-diagnostic capability. The Hayward H-Series' Finn Plate cupro-nickel heat exchanger has special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life. Hayward Universal H-Series, Low NOx, 150,000 BTU, Natural Gas, Pool and Spa Heater delivers energy efficient heating to your pool's water that you can trust.
Hayward Universal H-Series - Versatility & Power
Using natural gas, the Hayward H-Series is reliable and boasts higher heating efficiencies. Being extremely versatile, Hayward Universal H-Series Heaters allow you to configure water, gas and electric connections on either the right or left side for unprecedented installation flexibility. Connecting your natural gas line is super easy to install with the Hayward H-Series built-in 3/4" gas connection. With a lightweight, low-profile, compact design, the Hayward Natural Gas Pool and Spa Heater installs with virtually all new and existing equipment pads.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the unit?
- Heater Dimensions: 21" Width x 29-1/2" Depth x 24" Height
- Weight: Approx. 150 lbs.
- Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Yes, this unit meets all state air quality regulations.
- This unit is plumbed 2" and comes with 2" unions for installation.
|Elevation:||0 - 7,700 ft|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas|
|Heat Output:||150,000 BTU|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Pool Type:||Spa/Hot Tub|
|Product Type:||Pool Heater|
|Voltage:||110V / 220V|
|Product Weight:||149 lbs.|
|Product Dimensions:||21" Width x 29.5" Length x 24" Height|
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.