GreenStory Global - Cyanuric Acid Remover, 1.5 lb
- 1.5 lb bags: for extremely high levels of CYA and/or large pools
- Fits in the pool skimmer basket
- GreenStory Global CYA Remover effectively lowers the CYA presence to acceptable levels. For best results, run the pool pump 24 hours a day* and shut the automatic chlorinator off (supplement with liquid chlorine if chlorine is needed).
- Simply toss bag in the garbage when CYA levels return to normal!
Unlike the competition's chemical CYA reducer, GreenStory Global's Cyanuric Acid Remover is a filter that sits in the skimmer basket. The filter pouch is filled with carbon and a proprietary resin that absorb CYA from the water.
The filter will reduce the total CYA in the pool by about 10 ppm per week. Once the pool reaches the appropriate level, simply throw the filter away.Keys to Success while using our CYA Remover:
- Switch to bleach or shock that has no stabilizer in it
- Run the pump 24 hours a day, or as much as possible (the ability to remove the CYA is based on contact time as the water flows through the pouch)
- Requires a pump flow of a minimum of 4-6 gallons per minute
- Use test strips that register at least 200-300 parts per million (ppm) on the high-end range, such as Aqua-Check, Taylor, or LaMotte. Droplet tests and spin lab tests are also great ways to accurately track progress.
|Bag: 1.5 lb
Does the filter change the pool chemistry?Other than reducing the CYA by about 10 ppm per week, there is no impact on pool chemistry.
Does the pool water need to be a specific temperature?No, the filter works at any temperature.
Where is it made?Our products are Made in the USA and shipped nationwide from Indiana.
Is your product patented?Our CYA Remover is PATENT PENDING!