Dolphin - E10 Above Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Above ground robotic pool cleaner
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 30 ft.
- 40 ft. cable length
- Full clean in 1 1/2 hours
- CleverClean navigation for complete pool floor coverage
- Cleaning coverage: Floor only
- Fast water release
- Top load filter basket
- Large capacity, single level filtration
- Low energy consumption
- Suction rate: 4000 GPH
- Single active scrubber brush
- 2-year limited warranty
The Dolphin E10 Above Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner is a self-contained robotic cleaner that scrubs and vacuums the floor of smaller in ground and above ground pools. The Maytronics Dolphin E10 Robotic Pool Cleaner was designed to clean your pool floor efficiently and effectively in a swift 1.5 hours. The E10 was specifically designed for above ground pools, making it perfect for pools up to 30 ft. The E10 does not require any additional pumps or hoses to get the job done. Dolphin cleaners are extremely energy efficient with an average operating cost of 5 cents per hour. The Dolphin E10 comes with a 40' cable, top loading filtration basket, power supply, and a two-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
Superior Pool Floor Cleaning
The Dolphin E10 features a single active scrubber on the face of the robotic cleaner paired with 4,000 gallon per hour suction rate for a premium clean. Removing dirt and debris is a breeze with the Maytronics E10 Robotic Cleaner. After its 1.5-hour cleaning cycle, the Dolphin E10 will have the pool floor looking spotless. Everything that gets picked up by the E10 gets filtered into the Top Loading Net Basket. From there, at the end of the Dolphin E10's cleaning cycle, the fast water release makes it effortless to remove from the pool to be emptied. A press of a button and the lip pops open and the handle swings up ready for you to pick it up. Once the E10's basket is removed all it takes is a simple spray from a hose and a shake, and the filter basket is ready to be inserted back into the Dolphin E10 Robotic Cleaner for the next pool cleaning.
Specifically Designed to Clean Above Ground Pools Effortlessly
The Dolphin E10 is specifically designed to clean above ground pools up to 30 ft. Its light weight and compact design make for easy lifting and handling whether dropping in or taking it out of the pool. The Dolphin E10 Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner packs a punch with its powerful filtering performance that leaves your pool floor spotless every time.
The Dolphin E10 Robotic Pool cleaner makes cleaning debris by hand a thing of the past by doing all the hard work for you. Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaners provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. The Dolphin E10 Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner is no exception.
Common Questions:What is the ideal pool length for the Dolphin E10 cleaner?
- The Dolphin E10 can be used in pools up to 30 ft. in length.
- The Maytronics Dolphin E10 cleaner comes with a 40 ft. cable.
- The Dolphin E10 cleans only the floor which is ideal for above ground pools.
Helpful Hints and Maintenance Tips for the Dolphin E10:
- Position the Power Supply so that it is approximately in the middle of the long side of the pool at a distance of a minimum of 12' from the pool and placed 4'' above ground. When the Dolphin E10 Robotic Pool Cleaner is cleaning, have the Power Supply in the shade preferably not in the direct sun.
- Please Note: Extension cords or cables cannot be used under any circumstance.
- To help avoid tangles and kinks in the floating cable, use approximately enough cable length in the water for the Dolphin E10 to reach the farthest corner of the pool.
- After each cleaning cycle, remove the Dolphin E10 out of the pool to reduce wear and tear on the cleaner.
- After each cleaning cycle, clean and rinse the filter basket to help ensure optimal cleaning efficiency and performance.
- Weekly, unplug the cable from the Power Supply, untangle if necessary, straighten out, and leave in the sun for several hours.
- Store the Dolphin E10 Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner in a safe and shaded area. Preferably placed in its cleaner caddy, available separately, or place the cleaner upside down.
|Product Type:||Pool Cleaner|
|Pool Cleaner Type:||Robotic|
|Pool Type:||Above Ground|
|Pool Size:||Up to 32|
|Cord/Hose Length:||40 ft|
|Pool Surface:||All Surfaces|
|Product Dimensions:||17.5" Width x 22" Length x 13" Height|
|Product Weight:||24 lbs.|
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.