Confer - Confer Above Ground Pool Double Entry System
The Confer Pool Entry System are double steps with self-closing, self-latching gate to meet local safety codes. Made in the USA for above ground pools to provide a safe, stable way for swimmers of all ages and physical capabilities to use the pool. One section of the steps is placed in the pool, the other section is on the outside. Together, the pieces create the perfect set of stairs to get in and out of the pool as simple as using the stairs in your home.
Confer Pool Entry System, model PES-DBL has non-skid treads and closely spaced hand rails offer unbeatable security, stability and safety. Safety gate with has a self-locking latch located 57" above ground meets all safety laws. The aboveground pool steps entryway can be adjusted for pool wall heights of 48" to 54". No part of the Confer double step system touches or attaches to your pool, and the system is entirely rust proof.Confer Pool Entry System Features:
- Confer double-step pool entry system makes it easy to safely enter and exit above ground pools
- Step system is easy to use for any age or physical ability
- Handrails an either side of steps for help getting in and out of the pool
- Self-Closing and Self-Latching Gate on the PES aboveground pool steps to keep your pool secure
- Steps are non-slip, wide and comfortable to stand or sit
- Can be used on aboveground pools with 48 in. to 54 in. walls
- Overall height is 81 in. with additional 6 in. adjustability, Overall width is 31 in.
- Weight limit is 400 lbs
- Meets ANSI/APSP standards
- 5-year Confer warranty
- Side rails fill with water as ballast weight, no sand/gravel needed.