Aquastar - 18 inch WAVE Anti-Entrapment Square Drain Cover
This anti-entrapment system will work for single or multiple drain use and retrofits to existing frames. Meets NSF50/ASME/ANSI A112.19.8-2007 national standards and ASTM G154UV testing exposure. More Details
How to get it
Store Pickup Pickup In Store
Earn at least $23 in pool perks for this item by joining Pool Perks. Join/Sign In Now
This anti-entrapment system will work for single or multiple drain use and retrofits to existing frames. Meets NSF50/ASME/ANSI A112.19.8-2007 national standards and ASTM G154UV testing exposure.
- For single or multiple drain use (see installation instructions)
- Single: Floor/wall: 1444 GPM at 1.3 FPS (Floor/wall: 1600 GPM at 1.5 FPS)
- #316 Plastic with Stainless Steel Stabilizers screws
- Manufactured from superior UV-resistant engineered polymers
- See cross-reference chart and installation instructions for details and special requirements
- All components (cover, frame, screws) meet or exceed NSF 50/ASME/ANSI A112.19.8a-2008 national standards and ASTM G154 UV testing exposure
- Lime green colored swimming man plug easily identifies VGB 2008 compliant cover from on deck and underwater
AQUASTAR Anti-Entrapment Suction Outlet Covers are compliant with the VIRGINA GRAEME-BAKER POOL AND SPA ACT (ASME/ANSI A112.19.8-2007). They easily and safely retrofit most brands' existing frames and can be used for single or multiple drain configurations. They're manufactured from UV-resistant polymers to increase strength, durability and longevity. Each AquaStar suction cover includes stainless steel hardware and detailed instructions. WAVE Covers have a 4 bolt pattern and retrofit 3/4 inch deep existing frames. FRAME INCLUDED.