Natural Chemistry - PHOSfree Phosphate Remover
- Most effective formulation available
- Works in the filter (no clouding of the pool water)
- Reduces phosphates down to near zero
- Reduces pool maintenance
- No Phosphates - No Problems
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 1.5L (48oz) at a time. If more than 1.5L (48oz) is needed to treat, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.
Please Note: Algae must be treated prior to testing and lowering phosphates. Chlorine must be under 5ppm before testing phosphates.
Dose per 10,000 gallons:
- Phosphate level: 300ppb or Less PhosFree dosage: 16oz
- Phosphate level: 600ppb PhosFree dosage: 32oz
- Phosphate level: 900ppb PhosFree dosage: 48oz
- Phosphate level: 1200ppb PhosFree dosage: 67.6oz
Q: What are some advantages to using PHOSfree?
- Use at pool closing in the fall to control algae during the winter
- Less filter maintenance
- Less waterline scum
- Less chlorine needed to control algae
Q: What is the dosage?
- 4 oz. per 8,000 gallons (higher dosage for excessive phosphate levels).
Q: What are the directions?
- If pool has algae, follow dealer instructions to treat.
- Follow dealer instructions to balance water chemistry.
- Clean or backwash filter, if necessary.
- Refer to Phos Free product back chart for dosage.
- With filter running, shake bottle well and add required dose directly to skimmer.
- Run filter 8 hours a day for one week or 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Chemical Type:||Phosphate Removal|
|Dosage:||4 oz per 8,000 gallons|