Leslie's - Algae Control
- Algaecide & algaestat
- Available in 1 quart, 1/2 gallon, and 1 gallon bottles
- Quickly eliminates algae blooms
- Non-metallic non-staining
- Kills all known types of algae
- Gentle on swimmers and pools
- Non foaming, and highly concentrated
- Pre-blended at 60% strength
Leslie's Algae Control is a powerful quick-acting cleaner that eliminates algae blooms to keep your pool safe. The powerful concentrated formula is one of the strongest on the market and won't foam or stain your pool. A few ounces of Leslie's Algae Control goes a long way, saving you time and money.
Leslie's Algae Control kills all types of pool algae, including pink algae, and stops future algae and slime. Pool Algae Control works great for opening or closing your pool. A couple ounces when closing your pool keeps algae blooms from developing. A couple ounces at the beginning of the season will leave your pool sparkling clean. The low odor formula is gentle on swimmers and your pool. Just drop in a few ounces a week and keep your spa, outdoor fountains, vinyl, plaster, fiberglass, and tile pools clean all year.
- For pools with visible algae growth, add an initial dose of 11 to 16 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- For treatment of freshly cleaned and filled pools, add 6 to 11 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Subsequent additions of 2 to 4 oz per 10,000 gallons of water should be made every 5 to 7 days after initial treatment.
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|