Leisure Time - Spa Balancer Spa Down 2.5 lb
- Lowers pH and total alkalinity
- Increases effectiveness of sanitizer
1. Make sure all equipment is off.
2. Add 1/4 oz. (1-1/2"tsp.) to the spa water.
3. Turn on circulation system for 30 minutes.
4. Retest water. If pH is still above 7.8, repeat steps 1-3.
For best results, dissolve granular products first by adding to a small, plastic pail filled with water. Then, apply the solution to the spa water.
It is important to maintain the pH between 7.2-7.8. High pH (above 7.8) can cause scaling and/or cloudy or colored water.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.
Use as part of the Simple Spa Care Program
|Product Type:||Spa Chemical|
|Container Size:||Bottle: 2.5 lbs|
See Owner's Manual for details