Leisure Time - Spa Calcium Booster 1 qt
- Increases water hardness
- Helps prevent corrosion
One ounce raises the calcium hardness 7 ppm in 500 gallons of water.
1. Determine amount of product to be added. The ideal hardness level is 150-400 ppm.
2. Turn jets ON to circulate spa water.
3. Pour required amount into the water.
4. Run filter for 1 to 2 hours.
5. Retest water to ensure proper level.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 until proper level is obtained.
Use Leisure Time Spa & Hot Tub Test Strips to determine hardness level. Water low in calcium will etch plaster and corrode equipment.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
By maintaining proper hardness levels, the life of the spa will be extended.
|Container Size:||Bottle: 1 qt|
|Product Type:||Spa Chemical|
See Owner's Manual for details