Jandy - PLC1400 AquaPure Cell Kit for Pools up to 40,000 Gallons with 16' Cable
- Replacement salt cell kit
- Suitable for pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Ideal for replacing 2-port and 3-port Jandy AquaPure Salt Cells
- Includes sensor cable and 16 ft. power cable
- Self cleaning cell
- Chlorine Output: 1.25 lbs per 24 hours (567GM/24 hours)
- Note: The PLC1400 includes the salt cell, power cord, sensor, and unions. Because it's a complete kit, this is an ideal choice for replacing a two port cell for the first time, though it will also replace three port cells. For the cell and power cord only, please see the Jandy AquaPure 1400 3-Port Replacement Salt System Cell Only (R0452400).
At the heart of this top-of-the-line chlorine generation system is the AquaPure cell.
When it comes to durability and reliability, the AquaPure PLC1400 Chlorine Generator Cell is simply unmatched. Each and every cell is built with titanium blades coated with ruthenium oxide, which is responsible for chlorine production. The salt cell comes with large threaded unions that make it easy to install or replace your existing cell. A lengthy 16' UL-approved cable is included. To top it off, the Jandy AquaPure Cell Kit comes with a new sensor as well.
To help extend the life of the salt cell, be sure to inspect it every three months. Calcium can build up inside the plates over time and can hinder the performance of chlorine production in the cell.
The Jandy AquaPure PLC1400 Salt Cell Kit is one of the best choices for producing chlorine to keep your pool water clean and safe to enjoy.
Common Questions:How much salt is required?
- The salt level is recommended to be between 3000 - 3500 PPM
- The cell should be inspected every three months and cleaned when needed.
- Yes, The Salt systems are designed to maintain a 3 - 4 PPM chlorine residual.
|Salt System Type:
|Salt Only Cells
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.