Waterway - Executive 48-Frame 2HP Single-Speed Spa Pump, 2-1/2in. Intake, 2in. Discharge, 115/230V
- Executive wet end designed specifically for 48-frame motors
- Large 2-1/2" intake for improved flow performance and reduced noise
- Large 6-1/2" diameter wet end for higher head pressure
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- Highly versatile wet end can be rotated every 90
- Viton seals
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 8.34" x 8.13" x 10.98"
Center vs. Side Discharge Pumps
Swimming pool and spa pumps are classified, in part, according to the orientation of their discharge openings. Center discharge pumps have an opening located in the center of the wet end, while side discharge pumps have an opening located on the side of the wet end. Water is propelled through the openings and flows out through the jets in your spa. Side discharge pumps are up to 60% more efficient for pumping out high volumes of water than center discharge pumps.
What the frame size on a spa pump mean?
The frame size on a spa pump is the physical size of the spa pump motor. The frame is the piece that mounts the wet end to the motor. The frame size is located on the motor's ID plate, usually marked with an F for frame size. The thru-bolt spacing is also an indicator of frame size. A 48 frame motor has bolts spaced less than 4 inches apart, and the 56 frame motor has bolts with spacing more than 4 inches apart.
|Parts and Hardware:
|120V / 240V
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.