Pentair - EC-145240 Tagelus TA100D Top Mount 30.5" Pool Sand Filter with 2" Multiport Valve - Limited Warranty
- 2" Valve included
- Compatible with valve 261185
- The Tagelus tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service
- Easy does it. The six-position Hi-Flow valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and always safe. Pressure gauge also included
- Tagelus filters provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand
- A special diffuser creates a uniform sand bed that consistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race through too fast--the result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing
- Time-proven internal design ensures water is exposed to maximum surface area of sand for optimal filtration performance and more efficient backwashing
- Flow system design also ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time
- Combination sand and water drain speeds servicing and winterizing
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
- All internal parts are threaded for fast and easy service
- Requires 600 lbs of sand
The Tagelus TA100D has a durable fiberglass-reinforced tank with one-piece construction. This feature enhances durability and product life. The Pentair TA100D, like other sand filters, offers the least amount of maintenance compared to other filter types. This sand filter is capable of filtering down to 20-40 microns.
Common Questions:What are the dimensions of the tank?
- Tank Dimensions: (DxH) 30-1/2" x 47-1/2"
- Weight: 47 lbs without sand.
- The Pentair TA100D uses 600 lbs of sand.
- The GPM flow rate is 100 GPM.
- The TA100D comes with the tank, all the laterals inside the tank, filter tank base, lid closure, air relief valve, Top Mount 2" Multiport Valve, and pressure gauge.
- The TA100D carries a manufacturer warranty of 60 day if installed by a non professional or a 1 year warranty if installed by a professional.
California Residents WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Product Type:||Pool Filter|
|Pool Type:||In Ground|
|Filter Diameter:||30-1/2 in|
|Filtration Area:||4.90 sq ft|
One (1) Year Limited Warranty on Product, see Owner's Manual for a full description of warranty claims and coverage details.